So Triple A Is Streaming Triplemania 25 For Free On Twitch (Updated: Botchamania Video Uploaded)

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I need to see a clip of the Sexy Star arm bar. What reason would she have to purposely injure Rosemary?

I'm sure there's something I'm missing in the translation since I'm not a part of the culture, but I wonder how Mexican fans feel about last night's show. Hard to believe anyone could watch that entire show and find it enjoyable.

She's a selfish piece of shyt who was getting into it with the other girls in the match. Rosemary was the definition of innocent bystander in this case. At one point Rosemary was standing there while Sexy Star & Lady Shani were getting into it, Rosemary threw a work punch at Sexy Star, saw those 2 were really going at each other & Rosemary just walked away & stood there, while Hamada came in to break them up. Sexy Star was no selling the entire match & has always been hard to work with.

The whole show was built around the main event so they got what they wanted.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I need to see a clip of the Sexy Star arm bar. What reason would she have to purposely injure Rosemary?

I'm sure there's something I'm missing in the translation since I'm not a part of the culture, but I wonder how Mexican fans feel about last night's show. Hard to believe anyone could watch that entire show and find it enjoyable.

Reading the Facebook comments, most Mexicans hated it too.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
After finishing it, this is legit in the top 3 worst shows I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen fukking horrendous small scale indie death tournament shyt.

AAA Triplemania XXV

Every match is a complete clusterfukk, botches everywhere, cameras missing dives and major spots, guys getting hurt, people shooting on each other, absolutely nonsensical Russo style booking in nearly every match, doing things like following Pena's widow doing a tribute to dead wrestlers with clowns and KISS impersonators. It's fukking awful. Jesus Christ what a shyt show.

This is on the level as IWA DS Carnage Cup and Grandmasters of Wrestling ft Iron Sheik vs the Great Maccabee in a NJ gym in 1997.

Lucha+botch+lol.gif
Trash+can+fail.gif

Sexy+Star+injures+Rosemary.gif
Runs+into+apron.gif

Jeff+Jarrett+lariat+to+La+Parka.gif

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
After finishing it, this is legit in the top 3 worst shows I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen fukking horrendous small scale indie death tournament shyt.

AAA Triplemania XXV

Every match is a complete clusterfukk, botches everywhere, cameras missing dives and major spots, guys getting hurt, people shooting on each other, absolutely nonsensical Russo style booking in nearly every match, doing things like following Pena's widow doing a tribute to dead wrestlers with clowns and KISS impersonators. It's fukking awful. Jesus Christ what a shyt show.

This is on the level as IWA DS Carnage Cup and Grandmasters of Wrestling ft Iron Sheik vs the Great Maccabee in a NJ gym in 1997.

Lucha+botch+lol.gif
Trash+can+fail.gif

Runs+into+apron.gif

:picard:that looks ghat damn awful

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

AAA Triplemania XXV

Lucha+botch+lol.gif
Trash+can+fail.gif

Runs+into+apron.gif

Is there a match as bad as this:
www.thecoli.com/threads/for-kicks-i-looked-up-a-5-star-match-it-is-that-bad-vilvanos-iii-iv-v-vs-psycho-circus.524681/

Psycho circus vs vilvanos at triplemania 23

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
AAA product always been:trash: from what i use to watch late 90s to mid 00s when i had Galavision. CMLL had far more tolerable work.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Three different translations from CagesideSeats.com

From a TV appearance (via R De Rudo with the help of Google Translate):

"These days have been very difficult for me. On Saturday I had a championship fight; Was very hard. I think it all went out of hand. I do not know, it's a situation that right now I'm a bit confused. I want to be silent and when I feel it is time, touch the subject. Men, women, they want to finish me; Retire from this sport. I'm here; As I said at the outset: I will not stop, on behalf of all women who have been mistreated, physically or psychologically. I think I have to be stronger. If at that moment I went through a depression and left, I will leave this one too. I was doing what I had to do, what people deserve, give me a claw until the end. That happened, I gave it up. It seems that the girl is injured; I do not know, I do not know. Is the only that I can say."

A cleaned up, slightly abbreviated version courtesy of one our commenters, Jam 3000:

"The match got out of hand. I’m confused and I don’t know what went wrong. People think I should be forced out of the industry because of this. But as someone who survived domestic abuse and severe depression I have to be a role model and I will not quit. I was doing the best I could. The girl got injured and all I can say is that I don’t know what to say."

And another translation, this one from commenter Rmejia1992:

"These days have been very difficult for me. On Saturday I had a championship fight; it was very difficult. I think everything got out of hand. I don’t know, it a situation that’s a bit confusing. I want to be silent and when the moment is right say something on the matter.

Men, women, they want to finish me; retire me from this sport. I am here; from what I’ve told you from the beginning I will not stop in representing all the women who have been mistreated physically or emotionally.

I think I have to been stronger if in that moment I went through depression and came out, from this one I will come out of it too.

I was doing what I had to do, what the people deserved leave everything out there until the end. That’s what happened, I made her tap. It looks like the girl is hurt; I don’t know, I really don’t know. That’s all I can say.”