So...we agree its 3 Series < 5 Series < S Class (in their class), right?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Thats the way i've always seen it.

Theres no one touching BMW in the entry to mid level cars...but the S Class is a BEAST :ohlawd:

EDIT:

I mean in their class.

3 series > C class

5 series > E class

S class > 7 series

This was not ranked based on preference.

If I had to prefer I'd stay 5 > S class > 3

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thats the way i've always seen it.

Theres no one touching BMW in the entry to mid level cars...but the S Class is a BEAST :ohlawd:
Nah we don't agree. Only on here and online period do I see black dudes prefer the fukking 3 series over the other sizes. Offline that's the zone of non blacks and non AA from what I see most driving them. Its reverse order for me or you can put the mid size first but still have the smaller car last. Nothing wrong with it but given a choice I'd take the other sizes first.

Daps
Nah we don't agree. Only on here and online period do I see black dudes prefer the fukking 3 series over the other sizes. Offline that's the zone of non blacks and non AA from what I see most driving them. Its reverse order for me or you can put the mid size first but still have the smaller car last. Nothing wrong with it but given a choice I'd take the other sizes first.

Would it even be right to compare the S Class with these guys though? I mean OP is talkin about entry level he may aswell have put the C Class instead.. E if hes talking mid level too

I'd put the S Class up against the 7 Series imo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Would it even be right to compare the S Class with these guys though? I mean OP is talkin about entry level he may aswell have put the C Class instead.. E if hes talking mid level too

I'd put the S Class up against the 7 Series imo
The only thing I'm comparing is sizes. Maybe them are the versions of that market size he likes best regarding putting the 3,5 but not the 7.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No I mean in their class.

3 series > C class

5 series > E class

S class > 7 series

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So are all black people only allowed to like the same things? :dahell:What is the penalty for being a black man in a 3 series instead of a 7?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No I mean in their class.

3 series > C class

5 series > E class

S class > 7 series

Oh ok I thought you meant in order you would take them. Knowing that I'd take Mercedes in all the categories now. That new S class and the newer c/e that's made to look like it are killing bmw IMO.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So are all black people only allowed to like the same things? :dahell:What is the penalty for being a black man in a 3 series instead of a 7?
Im not answering a question based off something I didn't say or imply. Stop being all up in your fukking feelings and ask me a question based on something I actually said or don't but let's not make up stuff. I said in the post you fukking quoted its nothing wrong with the other sizes but this is what I like and see yet you still ask me this stupid shyt smfh.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

co-sign.

You wouldn't catch me in a non M 3 or 4 nor would you catch me in a 528. The engine in a 535 is where I would draw the line if I was looking for comfort (leg room, cabin space) and serviceable power.

That's just personal opinion. I know there are a lot of guys here rolling around in 328/428 and 335/435. Nothing against you and your car. Just too small (I'm 6'2) and too underpowered (28s) for my tastes.

Also, it's crazy how little play Porsche gets on these forums.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
co-sign.

You wouldn't catch me in a non M 3 or 4 nor would you catch me in a 528. The engine in a 535

That's just personal opinion. I know there are a lot of guys here rolling around in 328/428 and 335/435. Nothing against you and your car. Just too small (I'm 6'2) and too underpowered (28s) for my tastes.

Also, it's crazy how little play Porsche gets on these forums.
Bold is exactly how I feel. Only time I speak about their choices is to say that online is different on here than IRL going by what I see. Cats get mad fam. One nikka was mad at me years ago cause I said most black people probably would take a luxury car over a hellcat/GTR. You know online being bizarro world at times cats was heated and I'm just speaking obviously on my view of the matter from the black cats I hang around. shyt even online cats mention the m, amg, sline, versions of cars more than I hear offline. I'm not saying cats don't mention it but care if they get it like it seems on here and other sites nah. If dudes are on that fast and furious flow do that idgaf won't change my views. Same way dude Gina that quoted me think S classes are only to be driven in. I think he wrong as shyt but that's his views and outside of making fun of it it is what it is.

People don't really like Porsches unless its the panamera. Even the SUV gets no real play. I think the newer body cayman is nice though but that's not really a practical car if you only can afford 1

• Dap
Reactions: Ayo