So we not gonna give Danny Garcia vs Zab SUPA Judah its own Thread Bk vs Philly

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
i got danny in a 1st round ko

BK is home............. but zab wrote a check with his mouth that his ass cant cash

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Completely forgot about this fight.:snoop: I'm a Zab fan so I'm pulling for him regardless. Zab can give Danny alot of problems if old ass Morales could take it to Garcia (atleast in the 1st fight), Zab is stronger I think (think being the key word here) he could out box Garcia is he's focused and gets it in early.

Judah is 35 so he can't afford to start slow and disappear for rounds like he does from time to time, I actually hope Angel and his mouth has Zab locked in mentally for this, because I don't think nothing else would have. A 35 year old Zab has more than enough to KO Garcia, I don't think Garcia has the experience to get that left hook of his to connect enough on Zab to win unless he can force it to 12, if Zab comes in and wins the first few rounds and make Garcia brawl it out, Zab will KO Garcia.

Alot of 'ifs' but I think Zab can do this. Zab by TKO.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Look at his rep b allow him
that nikka said "no were not"
jkG23RRnz0NF4.png

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Completely forgot about this fight.:snoop: I'm a Zab fan so I'm pulling for him regardless. Zab can give Danny alot of problems if old ass Morales could take it to Garcia (atleast in the 1st fight), Zab is stronger I think (think being the key word here) he could out box Garcia is he's focused and gets it in early.

Judah is 35 so he can't afford to start slow and disappear for rounds like he does from time to time, I actually hope Angel and his mouth has Zab locked in mentally for this, because I don't think nothing else would have. A 35 year old Zab has more than enough to KO Garcia, I don't think Garcia has the experience to get that left hook of his to connect enough on Zab to win unless he can force it to 12, if Zab comes in and wins the first few rounds and make Garcia brawl it out, Zab will KO Garcia.

Alot of 'ifs' but I think Zab can do this. Zab by TKO.
did u not just see danny knock morales through the ropes a couple months ago :russ: