So What's Going on with Image Posts?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lot of x's and broken picture links lately, bunch of shyt not working all the sudden. :why:

@Kidd Dibiase said that imgur aint wavy no more. I just tried to change an imgur link to the same pic hosted on another site and that aint show up either :leostare:

Has the coli been added to some sort of image site blacklist :mjpls: for suckin up bandwith, or is it some new issue with the coli itself?

@cook
@Brooklynzson

The people are lookin for answers, brehs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like imgur doesn't love us no more. Been trying to get in touch with them
When I went to the xenforo forums and searched I saw this about some sort of imgur bbcode update pack. I remember seeing that bbcode word here in the help section. I guess they send new packs every so often when new software comes out. I don't know if that's what the issue is or not tho. Maybe they updated the site and we haven't gotten it yet. Let me try and see if this works.

9JfdRkX.jpg

cook

Banned
Daps
When I went to the xenforo forums and searched I saw this about some sort of imgur bbcode update pack. I remember seeing that bbcode word here in the help section. I guess they send new packs every so often when new software comes out. I don't know if that's what the issue is or not tho. Maybe they updated the site and we haven't gotten it yet. Let me try and see if this works.

9JfdRkX.jpg

thats unrelated

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I can't even save the smilies that are imgur related. :lupe:

Is this the end of custom smilies?:mjcry: