So whats the deal with the Wyatt Family?

Daps
The Wyatt Family thing reminds me a little of the X Files conspiracy angle or Goldberg......they put it out, and it got over so huge they didn't have a clue what to do with it and had no plan. The X Files creator admitted they had no idea or intention of the conspiracy aspect of that show being The Thing...and had no plan.....and Bischoff had no clue what to do with Goldberg after he won the title.

I don't think WWE had any clue what they were going to do with them, and they blew up bigger than they ever expected.

I'd still like to have seen either the Wyatt's or The Shield have a moment where the had the tag titles and the world title all at the same time. Sort of a throwback to stables of old.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Seems like they're featuring Luke, as they should.

Bray can be a manager for all i care, he seriously flopped big time.

Give some other dudes the push you gave him and you`d have a new main eventer. Instead, we got a guy on Superstars status
Im not a Bray fan but what push was that? Lose to Bryan, Lose to Cena, Lose to Jericho, Get buried by Cena? That push? :comeon:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We noted before that it appeared WWE was giving Luke Harper a push after airing new vignettes from The Wyatt Family on RAW where Bray Wyatt "set Harper free."

Word from backstage at RAW is that the group will indeed be going their separate ways.

It is not confirmed that any of The Wyatt Family members will be getting a big push out of the split. The only thing confirmed is that Bray, Harper and Erick Rowan will be working apart soon, instead of together. There's also no word on which, if any, Wyatt Family member will be turning babyface but there's been speculation on Bray making a turn.
http://dailywrestlingnews.com/backstage-news-wwes-luke-harper-plans-future-wyatt-family/

steve11711.gif

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Rowan is probably going to the bushes soon.
The rise of Luke Harper :blessed:

This might even be a blessing in disguise for Bray honestly. Maybe things will look brighter for him from now on.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree Bray can be the manager. He's good enough to not have to be out there wrestling every week. That also makes him better. His matches have progressed since he first debuted, but he still doesnt have the most interesting matches out there.
He need that Taker fued to propell him.....He's the only guy Id really be interested in taker facing in his rumored comeback

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I have no idea

WWE creative tends to do shyt that makes no sense

I think I heard it on Jim Ross's podcast

You know good ol JR be knowing
Bruce Blitz is always calling for it too saying he'd make a better face but i don't see it