• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Theres a huge thread that breaks all of this down.

Yes i'd hit. Maybe i'd even date her just to meet some legends. But i couldnt listen to that voice for more than 10 minutes.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Use her for a come up on my game resume, while smashing all 3 holes on the regular.:obama:

Take her to restaurants, and show some light PDA, while grabbing all the watresses' numbers and shyt. Same with malls and their staff in clothing shops for women making commish. I'd try to spin a kitchen full of plates with her dumb ass :damn:.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Theres a huge thread that breaks all of this down.

Yes i'd hit. Maybe i'd even date her just to meet some legends. But i couldnt listen to that voice for more than 10 minutes.

Who cares about the voice? I don't know what you expected her to sound like.

MrSinnister

Daps
I feel sorry for whomever said they'd wife her up. The poll didn't say SMASH! :pachaha:

You have a lot of pain and confusion headed for your life fam. Everything that glitters...and her dad also has horrible character. No way I wrap myself in that bullshyt to meet some wrestlers.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I feel sorry for whomever said they'd wife her up. The poll didn't say SMASH! :pachaha:

You have a lot of pain and confusion headed for your life fam. Everything that glitters...and her dad also has horrible character. No way I wrap myself in that bullshyt to meet some wrestlers.

Are people still pretending to be outraged over the wing eating contest? :beli:

MrSinnister

Daps
Are people still pretending to be outraged over the wing eating contest? :beli:
Hell no. I'm not even thinking about that dumb shyt. He said he was going to cheat. Don't lump me in with those morons :russ:.

Nah. There's a lot of things I don't feel like getting into. Calling your son autistic, in public, being the moderately egregious one. He definitely seems fake to me, and the daughter is usually the dad's magnification in character, even if it starts like :ohlawd:. Been there n dun it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hell no. I'm not even thinking about that dumb shyt. He said he was going to cheat. Don't lump me in with those morons :russ:.

Nah. There's a lot of things I don't feel like getting into. Calling your son autistic, in public, being the moderately egregious one. He definitely seems fake to me, and the daughter is usually the dad's magnification in character, even if it starts like :ohlawd:. Been there n dun it.

He mentioned that his son was autistic in the past. However, throwing him under the bus like that just because he pointed out the obvious about Triple H wasn't cool. Nothing about him seems "fake" to me. If anything, the fact that he goes around acknowledging how corny he is and is aware of it shows how he isn't fake.

MrSinnister

Daps
He mentioned that his son was autistic in the past. However, throwing him under the bus like that just because he pointed out the obvious about Triple H wasn't cool. Nothing about him seems "fake" to me. If anything, the fact that he goes around acknowledging how corny he is and is aware of it shows how he isn't fake.
Sometime being self deprecating is giving yourself a pass for low character fukkery. It's the "I warned you I'm fukked up" defense.:camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sometime being self deprecating is giving yourself a pass for low character fukkery. It's the "I warned you I'm fukked up" defense.:camby:

You didn't even give any examples of this "low character". :comeon: You make it seem like he's a habitual line stepper.

MrSinnister

Daps
You didn't even give any examples of this "low character". :comeon: You make it seem like he's a habitual line stepper.
I'm about to head out for the day, so I can't get into it right now. Quickly, the T-shirt thing is massive fukkery, and proves he's a mark for himself. He pretty much bled a fledgling company dry, got free promo time repping their clothing, then waited for them to fold and released his own with someone cheaper. They couldn't release the shirts until they got his permission, but he took a bunch of them, to show off the shirts, without giving any love back to the designers. Huge character red flag.

This is after asking them to give him a bunch of free shirts to give them value.:manny: I would say that's pretty scumbag shyt, when you look at the totality of what happened. I know marks will find a way to dismiss it as the business owner's fault somehow, but it was a verbal deal, and I think those are more valuable to your character worth than a written contract, as it's all on trust.

I know, honor is overrated these days :beli:.

Last edited: