So when does Mexico pay for the wall?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
An unstable and collapsing country right at our border. This usually leads to immigration out of said country

Then we have to ramp up infrastructure spending to build and man a 2000+ mile border.

While also cutting the taxes of the top 1%

While also taking away affordable medical care from the lower and middle classes who then have to spend more of their money on healthcare along with the increase in ER spending by the states and federal government which will lead to less money flowing into other areas of the economy

While also ignoring that immigration from mexico has had a net negative number for the past decade while illegal immigration from Africa and Asia is actually increasing.

That is on the tip of the iceberg. I could go on. Does this sound like a great idea yet?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes Mexico is fukked now, this could trigger serious inflation over there. Although it's hard to tell at this stage.

i bet the gov would start working with drug cartels to flood the streets with drugs

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An unstable and collapsing country right at our border.

Then we have to ramp up infrastructure spending to build and man a 2000+ mile border.

While also cutting the taxes of the top 1%

While also taking away affordable medical care from the lower and middle classes who then have to spend more of their money on healthcare along with the increase in ER spending by the states and federal government,

While also ignoring that immigration from mexico has had a net negative number for the past decade while illegal immigration from Africa and Asia is actually increasing.

That is on the tip of the iceberg. I could go on. Does this sound like a great idea yet?
welp... there will be a lot of new jobs for ppl that need to build a wall...:sas1:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump might cause so much chaos that the cartels might be able to truly take over that country. i know the government has been trying to fight them and their fighting a noble battle but this would tip the control of tthat country to the cartels for good

its only a matter of time before chapo gets out for good if that happens, were watching a country about to implode

:ohhh:

and i havent even mentioned terrorism

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm. Not going to waste my time daily explaining why your logic isn't sound, but if read more b3fore you replied you'd see why.
If there economy collapses, they will be a bigger incentive to make better trade deals with the US. The pressure from their own citizens will get to a certain point that the govt will need to make some concessions. this "concessions" are what will essentially pay for that wall.

ppl are making this seem like Mexico is just gonna write a check. its simplified thinking and not realistic.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there economy collapses, they will be a bigger incentive to make better trade deals with the US. The pressure from their own citizens will get to a certain point that the govt will need to make some concessions. this "concessions" are what will essentially pay for that wall.

ppl are making this seem like Mexico is just gonna write a check. its simplified thinking and not realistic.

yea but purposely collapsing a economy as leverage is going to end bad no matter what, theres no guarantee that they'll ever recover

and your potently allowing the cartels to truly take over

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that was tongue in cheek....hence SAS....

Regardless, it will create some jobs, just not nothing to make a big deal over.
He gave you a thoughtful and reasoned response and like I said yesterday instead if accepting your position didny take that into account you pivoted with a joke and a smilie.

You're WOAT.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He gave you a thoughtful and reasoned response and like I said yesterday instead if accepting your position didny take that into account you pivoted with a joke and a smilie.

You're WOAT.
I'm. Not going to waste my time daily explaining why your logic isn't sound, but if read more b3fore you replied you'd see why.
Oh the irony.....:comeon:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yea but purposely collapsing a economy as leverage is going to end bad no matter what, theres no guarantee that they'll ever recover

and your potently allowing the cartels to truly take over
It's not purposely collapsing their economy. If their economy collapsed due to the USA no longer being taken advantage of then its something that Mexico needs to deal with.

If the cartels took over, its just showing that mexico was never in the right place to begin with.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not purposely collapsing their economy. If their economy collapsed due to the USA no longer being taken advantage of then its something that Mexico needs to deal with.

If the cartels took over, its just showing that mexico was never in the right place to begin with.
The who pays for the wall? The cartel run government? :francis: