So white People are calling Sam's Club CEO 'racist' after she gave an interview about diversity

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they are mad at this interview I dont know how to put the tweets from the angry people but click the link to see how they are trying to take her down now. Its so funny how they get hurt so quick over nothing..

People are calling Sam's Club CEO 'racist' after she gave an interview about diversity

Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer.

Sam's Club CEO Rosalind Brewer is being accused of discriminating against white men following a CNN interview where she discussed the importance of workforce diversity.

Brewer was asked by the interviewer how she promotes diversity within her company.

"It has to start with top leadership," Brewer said. "My executive team is very diverse and I make that a priority. I demand it within my team."

She said she mentors women inside and outside of her company, as well, and also encourages Sam's Club's partners to hire a more diverse workforce.

Now here's the comment that ignited the uproar:

"Just today we met with a supplier and the entire other side of the table was all Caucasian males. That was interesting," Brewer said. "I decided not to talk about it directly with [the supplier's] folks in the room because there were actually no female, like, levels down. So I’m going to place a call to him."

Critics are claiming that Brewer's remarks are evidence that she advocates against employing and hiring white men — even though four of the eight people on her executive team are white men. Some customers are now accusing Brewer of being a "racist" toward white men and are threatening to boycott Sam's Club.

The interview has since been shared widely by conservative media, prompting some customers to criticize the company online.

"As a white male I'm deeply offended by the remarks of your employee," one person wrote on Sam's Club's Facebook page. "We will not be patronizing Sam's Club until this is corrected."

"Racism is alive and well in America," another user wrote. "I will never spend a dime in a Sam's club!"

A third wrote: "This is so wrong she needs to be fired ASAP."

Others reacted on Twitter.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
18yce5nw2u2r0gif.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
funny when half of her executive team is white men but these people are crying racism...are they scared of diversity that much?
"Scared"? I wouldnt say so....more like they dont want a diverse workplace.

They want to be able to tell their racist jokes amongst each other without having to look over their shoulder and not have to worry about anybody getting offended that might report them to HR and get them fired. They think of minorities who honestly are looking for work in places like Sam's Club as "AA abusers who want a handout."

Thats why they complain about people who are too "PC". And when they cant have that they cry about "reverse racism". :mjlol:

Dont ya ever watch Mad Men? Thats exactly what they want to go back to. No people of color around. White men running shyt.