So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Read up on "Gamer-gate".

Much of the focus has been on misogyny, but there is a healthy dosage of 'cism as well.

Dork/Nerd/Geek Subculture....:smh:

I feel like a lot of it comes from...the same place these police officers come from. Just as cops grew up feeling emasculated by athletes and shyt, these dorks grew up being picked on for playing Magic The CACering, speaking klingon, all that bullshyt. Now that Hollywood has appropriated some of that culture, these nerds are feeling themselves now, thinking that they should be "in charge", and nobody is trying to hear that....:yeshrug:

Gamer-gate isn't even a surprise to me. The stereotypical white gamer is a socially inept juvenile minded white supremacist who takes out his frustrations through talking shyt online. One of the main reasons I never really was a fan of playing FPS games online.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Its because they cant "relate" to a black guy.

fukking losers. If it were a white guy playing the lead jedi, those dumbasses can have a field day daydreaming that they were the heros or some other loser shyt. But because its a black guy, they cant fantasize without imagining themselves as black and they rage because of it.

Its also because its "their thing". Why should a black guy be the lead in their thing? Why couldnt it have been a white guy likes its always been etc...
you know what?

Tariq Nasheed (I know ya'll hate me for this) used to say that white people never really have heroes like that so they latch on to anything because they were never truly oppressed like that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
White people have been conditioned to think all western media should reflect them. It's understandable that white people dominate media in the US since they're the majority, but what's baffling is their view that any black person existing in it must be the product of affirmative action. Peep the complaints about 12 Years A Slave winning awards: it only won because of black people, Lupita is only popular because she's black, no one would like this movie if it wasn't about slavery, etc.

Who watches shyt and gets pressed at the inclusion of one black person? shyt is weird as fukk. And also a sign that many, not all, white people simply have no empathy towards blacks. Black people are just entertainment as long as they don't overstep their bounds - like...being the main male role in a Star Wars movie.

BTW that white chick is the main female lead and there are rumors there will be some type of romance. If she kisses that black guy on screen all hell will break loose lmao.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
you might catch me in the theatre on opening night
not cause im a fan of the series, just to see how uncomfortable these racist mofos gonna be :youngsabo:
you know imma be there. And I've never watched a Star Wars movie, or supported anything that has to do with Star Wars in my lie. I don't even know what the franchise is about.:mjlol:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Gamer-gate isn't even a surprise to me. The stereotypical white gamer is a socially inept juvenile minded white supremacist who takes out his frustrations through talking shyt online. One of the main reasons I never really was a fan of playing FPS games online.
4 c h a n is the main driver behind that whole deal. That should tell you all you need to know about the type of people involved with that supposed controversy.