So Who's Watching All These Kids While They Momma At The Club?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I feel sorry for her sons. No father, man or male figure in sight. Who's watching after them when she's out clubbing? I hope she isn't exposing them to her dysfunctional girlfriends.

They gonna come of age and get used by her girlfriends. They gonna either grow up to be huge simps being used and abused by women or they will become womanizers that don't see women as more than who their mother was.

By the way, this is the same woman yesterday talking about rebranding herself and how she's changing for the better. And not even 24 hours later she's right back to it :snoop:

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
maybe their fathers should get involved, then. :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
grandma

honestly a lot of these chicks don't have custody of their kids, they just post pix on their weekends with them.
:dead: I don't understand that shyt. People wanna raise their children into fukked up individuals but wanna wise up and change when they get old and have grandchildren. So you taking care of your grandchildren.. shyt don't make no sense.

I got some homies who are/were raised by their grandma smh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
he should have been there.
Okay and I said he shouldn't? but he isn't there and she is. They both need to be held accountable, and even if he were there should she still be clubbing? All those things ya did in ya teens and early 20s needs to go out the window when you have children.

She's the one that most likely has custody of them between her and the father, so she needs to do better. Pointing the finger at the man she chose to lay down and have children with isn't going to help her be better for those kids.

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Okay and I said he shouldn't? but he isn't there and she is. They both need to be held accountable, and even if he were there should she still be clubbing? All those things ya did in ya teens and early 20s needs to go out the window when you have children.

She's the one that most likely has custody of them between her and the father, so she needs to do better. Pointing the finger at the man she chose to lay down and have children with isn't going to help her be better for those kids.
I was just teasing lol

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
Good thread...

I was flipping channels and saw love and hip hip and u had this broad who said she left her kid in Chicago so she good be in New York to do the show.:what:

Then I saw baseball player Darryl strawberry daughter did the same thing to be with a nikka

Then u have draya Michelle who left her son to be in L.A. and get tossed around to find a nfl player to simp her

These women are mentally damaged

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Place blame on the nikkas impregnating these women too. Where are they?