So would you choose the Shallow Hal life?

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
If you havent seen the film, its about a dude that sees the inner beauty of girls on the outside. So dude is walking around with a fat ugly ass bytch but to him she looks like a beauty queen. Would you do it brehs?

Your sitting by the pool looking at

Egyptian_Women_Arwa_Gouda.jpg

When everybody else is looking at

Ugly-Women-2.jpg

:huhldup:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Any movie talking some "inner beauty" shyt is automatically wack. Acting like nikkas ain't looking at the finest broads available.. :rudy:

:pacspit:

Listen. We all want to be with a woman that has a nice personality. Every man does. But a woman being ass-ugly is a deal breaker for most men. I really don't care if a woman has the personality of the Virgin Mother Mary.. Unless she literally is the Virgin Mother (and from the depictions of her she's not an ugly woman :guilty:) I won't really be looking her way.

:manny:

An average looking woman with a beautiful smile and an amazing personality to me is just... :noah:

It's all I'll ever need brehs. That's the kind you'd wife. :smugdraper:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Some shyt I didn't get in the movie was

How did he not feel the womans jelly?

How is it that only fat people are good on the inside. It's like he saw every fat ugly bytch as beautiful but we know that fat and ugly women can be bytches too.

If anything a fat or ugly broad could have a shyttier personality cause she's been treated like shyt her whole life.

Then you'd also have to deal with someone that is not confident, insecure, jealous, and probably needy as fukk.

Uncle Trill

Bushed
Daps
Any movie talking some "inner beauty" shyt is automatically wack. Acting like nikkas ain't looking at the finest broads available.. :rudy:

:pacspit:

Listen. We all want to be with a woman that has a nice personality. Every man does. But a woman being ass-ugly is a deal breaker for most men. I really don't care if a woman has the personality of the Virgin Mother Mary.. Unless she literally is the Virgin Mother (and from the depictions of her she's not an ugly woman :guilty:) I won't really be looking her way.

:manny:

An average looking woman with a beautiful smile and an amazing personality to me is just... :noah:

It's all I'll ever need brehs. That's the kind you'd wife. :smugdraper:

I hear you breh but im saying would you choose to live with the shallow Hal curse in which you see the inner beauty on a woman on the outside instead of what she actually looks like.

like you could be walking around with a fat bytch to everybody else but to you shes your dream girl. You could hit that beautiful p*ssy everynight but everybody gonna be looking at you like :scusthov:

Uncle Trill

Bushed
Daps
Some shyt I didn't get in the movie was

How did he not feel the womans jelly?

How is it that only fat people are good on the inside. It's like he saw every fat ugly bytch as beautiful but we know that fat and ugly women can be bytches too.

If anything a fat or ugly broad could have a shyttier personality cause she's been treated like shyt her whole life.

Then you'd also have to deal with someone that is not confident, insecure, jealous, and probably needy as fukk.

Yeah i didnt get that shyt either :snoop: but lets just pretend for the premise of the thread that most of these physically ugly hoes are nicer people.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I hear you breh but im saying would you choose to live with the shallow Hal curse in which you see the innrer beauty on a woman on the outside instead of what she actually looks like.

like you could be walking around with a fat bytch to everybody else but to you shes your dream girl. You could hit that beautiful p*ssy everynight but everybody gonna be looking at you like :scusthov:

If you actually loved the woman with everything you had you wouldn't give so much of a shyt as to be embarrassed of being with her. Sure, you'd be ashamed because I'm sure all of your friends would give you shyt for it, but.. Come on.

Over the years I've befriended too many white men. Dating a "thicker" woman will probably get me shyt from them, but fukk 'em. Let em eat puss and burp while I feast like a king :win:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah i didnt get that shyt either :snoop: but lets just pretend for the premise of the thread that most of these physically ugly hoes are nicer people.

Ok so your saying would I be with a bytch that looks like a straight dime piece to only me and has none of the insecurities of an ugly chick with an awesome personality.

Yeah I would, you wouldn't have to worry about thirsty dudes gettin at her, and she'd never leave and like you said personality wise she's perfect AND she looks like a dime :win:

ElChapin

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NY
there are alot of black men that already live that Shallow Hal life.......

:russ::russ:

:deadrose:

That is so true, I used to work with this Irish girl that was the sweetest and most nicest person you would ever meet, but she was about 100lbs over weight. (only big girl I know that was flat, all the fat was in the wrong places) She used to ask me how come only black men hit on her and I always hit her with the :manny:

:snoop: at these dudes.