So yall thought i missed out on the exposure of "POTY" Rhakim the dream, huh???

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Nah what happen to @rakhim he was easily one of the most solid and informed posters. Watching him cook you pro-Trump barbershop babbling mental cases in every politics was amazing. What happened?

How is he "easily one of the most solid & informed posters" yet you don't know how to spell his username? :mjlol: :pachaha::comeon:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Spill the tea β˜• :dahell:

Just say backstory breh
Legit forget all about that didn’t last foo long tho :lolbron:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You gotta be different to spend time digging up a 10 year old thread with me joking about my dikk attempting to shame me, you fukking weirdo. Some of you losers are obsessed with yours truly because you want me to be the loser so you can feel like you have a purpose with your worthless existence. If its not me, its someone else because youre just a weak ass bytch looking for anybody to look better than for a second. I know your bytch ass been following me around for a minute. Had to unignore this to confirm what i suspected. Some of you dudes on here are bytches for real. Get off my dikk.

Imagine personally hating a stranger who you dont know on some weirdo shyt online. Eat a dikk. Yall cant even entertain yours. No talent, no personality having ass bytch.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
You gotta be different to spend time digging up a 10 year old thread with me joking about my dikk attempting to shame me, you fukking weirdo. Some of you losers are obsessed with yours truly because you want me to be the loser so you can feel like you have a purpose with your worthless existence. If its not me, its someone else because youre just a weak ass bytch looking for anybody to look better than for a second. I know your bytch ass been following me around for a minute. Had to unignore this to confirm what i suspected. Some of you dudes on here are bytches for real. Get off my dikk.

Imagine personally hating a stranger who you dont know on some weirdo shyt online. Eat a dikk.
Didn't read none of this rambling and you can eat a dikk. I find the thread funny simple. Ol overly sensitive ass. You a ginny woman breh

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't read none of this rambling and you can eat a dikk. I find the thread funny simple. Ol overly sensitive ass. You a ginny woman breh

You were on the ignore list because you BEEN a hater. Im tired of some of you miserable bytches hiding on here thinking you gonna give anybody your bad day. fukk it. You can step in for Rhakim. Any of you haters can step in. I got time today. Im on vacation.