So you get the chance to smash a foine azz Brasilian midget, but you gotta go raw

Bite Size Bunda?

• Hitting that bytch like Im Neymar, no pull out

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Im not finna raise Brazilian Tyrion Lannister

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • SMASH but skeets external only

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • WIFE and carry her in a backpack all across the world

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
It’s real…
The authors concluded that the average male to female risk of HIV transmission is .07 - .08% per vaginal sex act (which, in a large study, would mean approximately 7-8 cases of transmission for every 10,000 acts of unprotected vaginal sex) if there was no receptive anal intercourse, the HIV-positive person was asymptomatic, and there were no other cofactors present, such as other sexually transmitted infections.

There was a strong push by the LGBTQ community to not have the stigma strictly related to them. It can happen but it’s very uncommon.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy-downsized-large.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Does she have a House In Virginia or something?

I don’t see how the raw part is a kicker…. nikkas go raw in worse everyday

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Does she have a House In Virginia or something?

I don’t see how the raw part is a kicker…. nikkas go raw in worse everyday

You would potentially be getting a T Rex armed midget pregnant. They're both Brasilian, better men than us have fukked up and gotten them Luana shaped bytches pregnant. They both got regular torsos too so you know they can keep it no pressure.

So 30 percent chance to get her preggers, but within that 30 theres a 50 or higher percentage chance your baby a dwarf. Which isnt honestly bad compared to some more serious issues but kiss those hoop dad dreams good bye

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You would potentially be getting a T Rex armed midget pregnant. They're both Brasilian, better men than us have fukked up and gotten them Luana shaped bytches pregnant. They both got regular torsos too so you know they can keep it no pressure.

So 30 percent chance to get her preggers, but within that 30 theres a 50 or higher percentage chance your baby a dwarf. Which isnt honestly bad compared to some more serious issues but kiss those hoop dad dreams good bye
Like I said, nikkas go raw in worse everyday

And isn’t that midget gene hit or miss? Not that it would bother me