So you think you're too good for a TV dinner now?

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
They are fire. I shouldn't even be putting y'all on with this cheat code. Banquet got 5 for $5. Mmmmmm... Hungry Man dinners! Salisbury Steak with them mashed potatoes? Woooòo

I can go on. What is your favorite TV dinner?
Wait, what if I don't have a TV? A TV doesn't come included in the box! Why is it called "TV Dinner?"

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Buy onions, carrots, potatoes, spinach, broccoli and rice; chop and freeze

You have at least 20+ meals for way cheaper than buying mystery meat weekly
-----
Edit: buy dry beans and canned peas, chickpeas and other legumes; been trying to do vegan on friday

Made this with one huge carrot and a small baked onion, cut the sugar and hot oil but added chilli flakes, white pepper, ginger and soy sauce: Spicy Korean Carrots - Morkovcha

I had some carrot salad left, so I sauteed it in a pot with olive oil before blending a can of sweet peas with a mushroom maggi cube, basil, rosemary, curry powder and yellow mustard

I poured it and a quart of water in the pot to simmer for two hours :noah:

No meat or dairy :blessed:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes

i would never in my life willingly put that shyt in my body as an adult. the last time i had one was when my parents was hitting me with dino nuggets and the sprinkles brownie

when i was about 6 or 7 years old i vowed to never eat that shyt again and haven't since.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Nah man.

I enjoy cooking and eating real food.

Occasionally I might get a taste for something greasy and fast so I grab a Marie Calendar pasta meal but that's generally maybe three times a year.

Tbh, when I go grocery shopping I don't even register that stuff for the most part. I know it's there and I see it but I don't acknowledge it as viable food.

Kinda like a skinny/fat chick at a party. There but not a presence I care about

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
fun-feast.gif

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They are fire. I shouldn't even be putting y'all on with this cheat code. Banquet got $5 for $5. Mmmmmm... Hungry Man dinners! Salisbury Steak with them mashed potatoes? Woooòo

I can go on. What is your favorite TV dinner?
Wait, what if I don't have a TV? A TV doesn't come included in the box! Why is it called "TV Dinner?"
You got a wife, fiancé, and girlfriend. Why aren’t they cooking for you?:mjtf: