So you're a supervillian who is tired of getting mollywhopped by spiderman/daredevil/batman.....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He wouldn't see it but if he can sense it then he can fell where it's coming from meaning he'd doge it

What if Batman scouted him for weeks on end and learned Peter's daily rituals?

What if he spikes his drink? :ohhh:

No way Spidey would see something like that coming.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Lets be real, Batman would win 99% of all of these fights cause he got Supes on speed dial. :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What if Batman scouted him for weeks on end and learned Peter's daily rituals?

What if he spikes his drink? :ohhh:

No way Spidey would see something like that coming.

If he's back far enough then yeah he could do it. But I still say Peter is smart enough to deduce Bruce is Batman. I think there are about four people in the Marvel Universe smart enough to do it, maybe 5 or 6 actually: Peter, Stark, Richards, Xavier, Banner and Magneto

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If he's back far enough then yeah he could do it. But I still say Peter is smart enough to deduce Bruce is Batman. I think there are about four people in the Marvel Universe smart enough to do it, maybe 5 or 6 actually: Peter, Stark, Richards, Xavier, Banner and Magneto

It's hard comparing characters from different universes because different rules and logic apply.

It all depends on whose story it is. If it's a Spiderman story then yea he's gonna beat Batman. But if it's a Batman story expect him to come out on top. This is the same dude that took it to Superman.

The winner is whoever the main protagonist is.:manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's hard comparing characters from different universes because different rules and logic apply.

It all depends on whose story it is. If it's a Spiderman story then yea he's gonna beat Batman. But if it's a Batman story expect him to come out on top. This is the same dude that took it to Superman.

The winner is whoever the main protagonist is.:manny:

:ld: King Kong vs Godzilla status. I feel you breh

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:whoa: King Kong is a beast but he ain't got what it takes to beat Godzilla.

:russ: nah breh when I was a kid I read this book in our school library about Godzilla and it talked about the King Kong vs Godzilla movie. So as I'm reading the section, it goes on to say that the outcome of the fight was based on where you saw the movie so for us in America, King Kong won but for the Japanese audience, Godzilla won

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
1144570-wanted.jpg

I'm hiring The Killer...and having him take out all those motherfukkers.
But if by chance they survive that..

1. Lobo
2. Deadpool
3. Sabertooth
4. Elektra.

I'm sending nothing but proven killers.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Yeah nikkas is basing this supposed beating off of what Bane can do to Batman:mjlol:

:sas1:So we're saying Batman could hang with spider-man now?:sas2:

:whoa: NO DONT-

Prep time. :troll:

:snoop: god dammit.

I know it's become kind of running gag but Batman with prep time is pretty unbeatable brehs.

Spiderman would whoop Batman something fierce if the 2 of them just went at it but Batman ain't gonna engage an enemy of that magnitude until he's discovered his weakness and found a way to exploit it.

Once Batman found out who Spidey really was (and he would)... he'd just attack from the shadows with like a bat-taser or something when Peter least expected it and knock him out cold. Then he'd probably inject him with some kinda chemical compound that neutralized his spidey powers.

Game Batman.:yeshrug:

:why: every damn time.

Why do yall always imagine that Batman is going to magically freeze time, look under dudes masks, collect blood samples and then spend 20 years making potions and antidotes and shyt. just to come back, restart time and say ":demonic: okay I'm ready".

Imagine YOU getting mugged or some shyt and talking about ":whoa: hold on breh let me invoke prep time right quick" and leaving then coming back with dude birth certificate and a gun.

If Batman and Spiderman got suddenly teleported into an adamantium cube and some telepath made them fight to the death, spiderman would whoop that ass.

If Badman swooped down on Spidey thinking he was a new villain, spidey would whoop that ass.

If Spidey decided he was gonna smack the shyt out of Batman and batman knew he was coming, Spidey would whoop that ass.

All of this dumb ass hypothetical ":ooh: Batman gone leave and spiderman gone let him and then batman gone go buy all spiderman comics and watch all his films and then he gone get a big can of Raid bug spray and create a machine to block his spidey sense and take venom and the venom symbiote and learn to control it then come back and make 500 traps and catch spiderman while he naked in the shower and then he gone win" bullshyt need to stop.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:salute:

Why do yall always imagine that Batman is going to magically freeze time, look under dudes masks, collect blood samples and then spend 20 years making potions and antidotes and shyt. just to come back, restart time and say ":demonic: okay I'm ready".

Imagine YOU getting mugged or some shyt and talking about ":whoa: hold on breh let me invoke prep time right quick" and leaving then coming back with dude birth certificate and a gun.

If Batman and Spiderman got suddenly teleported into an adamantium cube and some telepath made them fight to the death, spiderman would whoop that ass.

If Badman swooped down on Spidey thinking he was a new villain, spidey would whoop that ass.

If Spidey decided he was gonna smack the shyt out of Batman and batman knew he was coming, Spidey would whoop that ass.

All of this dumb ass hypothetical ":ooh: Batman gone leave and spiderman gone let him and then batman gone go buy all spiderman comics and watch all his films and then he gone get a big can of Raid bug spray and create a machine to block his spidey sense and take venom and the venom symbiote and learn to control it then come back and make 500 traps and catch spiderman while he naked in the shower and then he gone win" bullshyt need to stop.

:deadrose: I haven't even read all of it yet breh because I'm still laughing. I walked right into that though

EDIT: And now that I've read it :salute:You're so damn right. That prep time shyt basically says that the person he's going against is going to allow him to get his shyt together. If the beyonder teleports them to some distant planet for Secret Wars 3: electric boogaloo, then spider-man is whooping that ass. IF Bruce runs up on him on the block, like you said, he's still whooping that ass. Spider-man if he chose, could break batman's hand with his one finger. Peter doesn't have that patience for that Batman tomfoolery that superman does

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Of course Spidey would whoop his ass. Batman is only human and he possesses no superpowers.

If those were the terms Batman would lose all the time against any superhero.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:salute:

:deadrose: I haven't even read all of it yet breh because I'm still laughing. I walked right into that though

EDIT: And now that I've read it :salute:You're so damn right. That prep time shyt basically says that the person he's going against is going to allow him to get his shyt together. If the beyonder teleports them to some distant planet for Secret Wars 3: electric boogaloo, then spider-man is whooping that ass. IF Bruce runs up on him on the block, like you said, he's still whooping that ass. Spider-man if he chose, could break batman's hand with his one finger. Peter doesn't have that patience for that Batman tomfoolery that superman does

Opponents terms = not a fair fight to a batman fan

equal terms (they just meet up and fight with no prior knowledge that a fight is taking place) = not a fair fight to a batman fan

Batman's terms (batman knows every damn thing about the opponent but opponent has no idea batman is coming, a.k.a. "Prep-Time") = ONLY fair fight for Batman in a Batman fan's mind.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Opponents terms = not a fair fight to a batman fan

equal terms (they just meet up and fight with no prior knowledge that a fight is taking place) = not a fair fight to a batman fan

Batman's terms (batman knows every damn thing about the opponent but opponent has no idea batman is coming, a.k.a. "Prep-Time") = ONLY fair fight for Batman in a Batman fan's mind.

:deadrose: at him only winning a fight when its on his own terms
3f431b6f_bane.gif