Veteran
Daps
Good for him.

He needs to hit the gym tho. Clothes fitting a lil sloppy

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
So do white women get upset at asian women to the same extent some black women do against whites when they see their men going to that other side?? :lolbron: I want to see the rants or are they more lowkey with their hate towards the other set of girls?

To be honest when it comes to ir white and black men are the only ones that take it too far.

I've heard 3 stories of black men jumping a white guy and his black girlfriend.

I heard one that was real tragic about 4 black male marines killing and raping a white man and his black wife.

All race related.

Just last year a young black guy was jumped by 3 white guys at a party for being with his white girlfriend.

*derailed thread*

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Its a good fit. I'm surprised he tied the knot. Had me thinking he was just going to have her as a longtime girlfriend whether or not he wanted to start a family:ehh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
does anybody know about any young rich american black dudes? im tired of hearing about athletes and rappers all the time

:childplease:

There are a whole bunch of em that are not rappers or athlete's, they are mostly in the entertainment world but still. Black people love to floss, aint nothing wrong with that.

Dude who created Mediafakeout is one example.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Damn if they were to get a divorce that bytch would get billys? :snoop:

"bytch you wasn't with me when I was typin' up the code"