Terra Belle, Georgia
ThoughtfulInsecureBlackfootedferret.gif
latest

latest

For the record i HATED Akeem but he was over as a heel with Boss Man

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Why is he becoming a topic these days? He sucks. Dirtsheets got him either facing Lesnar or Taker at Mania. Why is his green ass rumored to be in a big match at the biggest show of the year, are they trying to fail? Harper and Rowan should be a priority not him.

Harper, Yes, Rowan, no:russ:. But based on the way they've been booked, Braun is your best choice as there's still mystery to him and he's been protected. If I had faith in WWE booking to get behind Harper to lead into a match with Taker (or Brock), I'd love it. But Harper has been a jobber for awhile and putting him with Taker right now would be silly. The Miz would have a better shot than him. That leaves Braun as the most logical choice, unfortunately.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fat useless fukk forgot the words after the first two lines just like he forgot his next two spots in the ring :ufdup:
Why is he becoming a topic these days? He sucks. Dirtsheets got him either facing Lesnar or Taker at Mania. Why is his green ass rumored to be in a big match at the biggest show of the year, are they trying to fail? Harper and Rowan should be a priority not him.

From rajah.com

There continues to be a lot of speculation as to whether the discussed Undertaker vs. Braun Stroman match will take place at WrestleMania 32.

Vince McMahon is said to be high on the Wyatt Family big man and he's been making major progress with his in-ring training. Stroman is said to be capable of much more than we are currently seeing on WWE television and he has been specifically directed to "hold back" on what he's capable of for the time being.

Bryan Alvarez noted on Wrestling Observer Live today that the Undertaker-Stroman match is far from confirmed and there's a few people that believe the Undertaker would veto the match if it was formally pitched to him.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He could've been the new age version of Akeem the African Dream :bryan:

Interesting note about Akeem... Slick created that character (inspired obviously from 'Coming to America') and eventually wanted him (and Slick) to turn face because he thought the gimmick would have been fun and fan-friendly. But Vince ended up turning Bossman face instead. Also said he and Bossman never got along and that Bossman was kind of 'like his character'.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Because Vince has a big man obsession and thinks he could be money but dude is green as hell and needs so much work

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Who cares how old this is it's the underlining theme of kayfabe being gone. Yes it's fake but I need to by into the characters to get into the product

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
I figure they think by "killing" kayfabe it gives them an out to not bother with legit creative anymore. Explains why almost every match and feud makes zero sense :ld: