Social Media Marketing (Tiktok, IG, Youtube & More)

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody own a Facebook Group? I have one and it gets eyeballs but in terms of user engagement or user-created content (specifically so my posts feel less like a revolving sales pitch) things are falling short.

Any suggestions or general insights on owning a Facebook Group?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Back on IG but had to start from scratch. Pushing ~10 or so website clicks from my IG to my website per day.
Need to get my follower count back up and prep for my move to shopify in a few months.
My IG highlight so far is an actress with 23M followers showing our product in one of our stories, she had no clue where it came from (was a gift) and didn't tag us though :(

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
this is an amazing thread.

i hope the tools and techniques posted still hold true.

i'll take a short course about this topic on Udemy.

bookmarked.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How will this work with Instagram removing the likes count?
Id imagine the name of the game was to always build an audience to market your services / products to. Before, you could kind of track the performance of certain posts by how many likes it got. If they take it away, we'll just have to focus on the followers and comments (engagement). If i have 10k people following me, thats still all those people who are potential customers.

Someone correct me if im wrong if they feel different

Yinny

Hello
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Just followed you. Do you see value in hiring a young sm-savvy person to run and generate content for an account?

Daps
An easy way to get page and post likes on Facebook is to run a $5 ad for low price countries, mostly middle eastern, and Poland. They’ll like anything, and it makes your number of likes go up. You may not get business from it, but it’s a easy and legal way to get more likes, as opposed to buying them.

Not sure if this works as well on IG