'Soft Girl': The radical trend millennials love

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Wait, Femininity is an American concept???? :wtf:

If anyone believes that theyve been living under a rock watching cac Tv their whole lives..no one can truly be that dense in this day and age.
:comeon: No, bw watching random, unimportant ww bask and revel in the perks of the 'cult of white femininity' is an American concept. (Ww who show up in africa and the Caribbean tend to actually be somebody important- their families own things, they got some money, etc.)

Its in the US that you as a bp get to closely observe, and sometimes even help administer, the extra special care a miscellaneous, nobody 'woman', usu white, 'deserves.'

Its derivation remains obvious bc, despite a whole movement, this type of pampered femininity is still seen as the province of white folks, to the point that many bw living the soft girl life are assumed to be wenches. Sadly, many are. So its still a white- adjacent lifestyle, kinda like loud and proud lgbt. :skip:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool concept but I just want to add stop with that weak ass fake handshake thing. I introduced myself to some chick yesterday, trying to do business and she gave me a limp ass hand shake. Like.... why even offer your hand if you don't want to shake? I'm not trying to touch your limp ass hand for no reason 😒
I didnt know handshakes meant the same thing for yall. I always assumed the firm handshake was trust thing between men. A way to test the character of @Another Man

Personally , i dont think ive ever given a woman that kind of handshake, even in bussiness settings . Its such a masculine greeting and frankly id be worried about crushing your hands. So, I normally use the modified version of ….

b02f664e6f8672ae5ebd4f98e01eec61.gif

More of a hand clasp, Without the kissing of course:whoa:

:pachaha:

Daps
I didnt know handshakes meant the same thing for yall. I always assumed the firm handshake was trust thing between men. A way to test the character of @Another Man

Personally , i dont think ive ever given a woman that kind of handshake, even in bussiness settings . Its such a masculine greeting and frankly id be worried about crushing your hands. So, I normally use the modified version of ….

More of a hand clasp, Without the kissing of course:whoa:

:scust:you must not be in real business. what are you in IT or something? lol
that's even more cringe than when women do it. respectfully

Daps
I wish living a soft life kept me happy. And I have started gardening more thanks to this trend.

But I love being independent with all the challenges and demands that come with it. I'm okay with being strong and extremely active while looking feminine and wearing pink.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin