Soft White Underbelly: Heartbreaking Interviews from Skid Row

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I find him annoying, I can’t stomach more then 10 mins of his preaching
He’s a needed balance from the thot shyt they always promote. But I agree, you can tell the clout has gotten to him and he’s now on his Steven A Smith where it’s nothing but a gimmick to him at this point.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
He’s a needed balance from the thot shyt they always promote. But I agree, you can tell the clout has gotten to him and he’s now on his Steven A Smith where it’s nothing but a gimmick to him at this point.
He still new to the podcast game and it will take time for him to find his lane and settled down. But he was able to move into a better position off of his interviews with Mark.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I feel in my gut it might be this chick. She had his nose wide open during the q&a

Bet, imma watch and see. The way adam and sharp were telling it, I guess he fukked and gave her money, but her pimp kept extorting him and shyt?

Idk but had me interested considering the type of ppl he interviews

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Bet, imma watch and see. The way adam and sharp were telling it, I guess he fukked and gave her money, but her pimp kept extorting him and shyt?

Idk but had me interested considering the type of ppl he interviews
When she started get all seductive his goofy ass was stuttering and everything :mjlol:. I think she finesse breh

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
fukk this cac making money off of exploiting others' pain. i can see right through this fake raising awareness bullshyt he's on.

Went viral off of Amanda's pain and even continues to keep mentioning her for view in her death

I don't like the way this guy interviews people.

He puts words in peoples mouth.
He's giving me djvlad vibes but I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I ran thru a number of videos while at work. Very depressing. Had to unrecommend that channel but he's doing something I guess.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I been following this dude for a while now.

Yeah he had a moment of weakness and was smashing this girl. I suspect he’s been busting down a few of his recurring interviews including a tranny :dame:. I don’t think he’s exploiting these folks, he seriously wants to help them but they probably be throwing it at him everytime he sees them.

I was watching another video where a dude smashes hookers on Sunset (ohnofosho) and he spotted him cruising down there in an SUV
:ooh:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
That’s who it is dude put the bytch in an apartment AND was paying rent and giving her money whenever she asked until he popped up at her crib one day and her pimp was there lmao
I gotta see that episode
:ohhh: