nikkas talking reckless while we was gone :mjcry:

#SOGGang in the front lines taking years of slander :to:

But we back :ufdup:

yw0WjHB.gif

0000.gif

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
I remember before the super six tournament even started, in another boxing forum that no longer exist now. Me and about two other guys said we favor Ward to win it all and everybody was like ":russ:nah Arthur Abraham or Kessler will" we made damn sure to rub it in after it was all said and done like :ufdup::smugdraper::jawalrus:. Don't doubt SOG.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I remember before the super six tournament even started, in another boxing forum that no longer exist now. Me and about two other guys said we favor Ward to win it all and everybody was like ":russ:nah Arthur Abraham or Kessler will" we made damn sure to rub it in after it was all said and done like :ufdup::smugdraper::jawalrus:. Don't doubt SOG.

Yup dudes don't remember how everyone was saying we had no chin because that hard punching jobber Boone dropped us, they were saying those generic Eurocacs would ko us :stopitslime:......we went into it an underdog and came out #2 pound for pound :banderas:

:mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Did he stop him? I left the bat after the Broner fight and went to another bar

He mangled his face and they threw the towel but he looked VERY sharp. Took little to no damage and his jab was just :wow: clearly the best jab in boxing. I said this in the fight thread but Ward is a fighter that has perfected the basics of boxing. Like coaches will drill you and have you literally doing a million hours of the same shyt because once you perfect the basics in boxing youre unfukkwithable. He doesn't have Floyd's flashy defense but his chin in always protected he takes little clean damage and is damn near always in a position to counter. He doesn't have Manny's offense but his jab is amazing and he works everything off of it, textbook boxing 101. I'm just glad we back :mjcry:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He mangled his face and they threw the towel but he looked VERY sharp. Took little to no damage and his jab was just :wow: clearly the best jab in boxing. I said this in the fight thread but Ward is a fighter that has perfected the basics of boxing. Like coaches will drill you and have you literally doing a million hours of the same shyt because once you perfect the basics in boxing youre unfukkwithable. He doesn't have Floyd's flashy defense but his chin in always protected he takes little clean damage and is damn near always in a position to counter. He doesn't have Manny's offense but his jab is amazing and he works everything off of it, textbook boxing 101. I'm just glad we back :mjcry:
Cool. Wish he wasn't boxing on bet tho