#SOGGang Executive Office Suite Celebration thread

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Called it a UD for Ward before the fight but didnt expect it this close :mjcry:

Getting shook by the jab in the first and i thought he could be done after the 2nd round :mjcry:

Wards a true champ though. I had the fight level by the end of the 5th and he won the back end of the fight. Having said that, it was still close as hell - i wouldnt be mad if they scored it a draw. It took a couple of rounds for Ward to understand Kovs power. Ward gonna take the rematch more comprehensively though. :mjgrin:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Greatest boxer of this generation. I'm truly blessed to have seen roy, toney, floyd and the SOG. Once he wins the rematch he will truly without a doubt deserve to be amongst those names. The greatest boxer of the late 2000s. Once he retires undefeated in 2020 and wraps up an amazing career and gets awarded fighter of the decade :banderas:
:patrice:

You mean, POST Mayweather?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:patrice:

You mean, POST Mayweather?

Honestly, I hate Floyd now as a passion, but the negga so beautiful in the ring. I don't think there's ever been a better pure boxer than Floyd ever. He makes 0 mistake. Dude knows what punch u gonna throw before you even do it. He gives u looks to make u feel comfortable and pop the right hand in as you thinking of punching and u standing there confused. What he did to Nelo was incredible. Fight looks fixed now that I m thinking about it

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I told em wait till the rematch Ward gon shave that shyt off his head an give KKKovalev that work

We saw relentless Ward now we gon get ruthless Ward:blessed:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I was just thinkin even if he did under 200G PPV thats still more than 97g. With his Apple commercial & HBO agenda. :mjlol: you can't make this shyt up