Sohh...@DRX Cousin Young Faaayrow Battles Tommy Sotomayor about the Black Woman being God

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I skimmed through some of this a few days ago. Pharaoh had them callers mad as fuk in the 2nd video :dead: He's a smart brotha, but at the same time he say dumb shyt and wants to believe he's right all time.

@DrX Pharaoh be at MLK park giving lectures. You ever see this youngin?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No I will not give him a platform that will normalize and legitimize his thinking.

I don't want to hear hotep talking heads debate clan members or isis either.
White people and c00ns normalize and legitimize his thinking, it's too late and it's not in your hands to ignore his message. The majority culture and c00ns already makes his message widespread and dangerous, ignoring him only leaves his foolishness unchecked and easier to corrupt others.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you ain't killing shyt, you sound like a coward.

and by the way fukk sotomayor.
Youre a cac. Its your job to try and discredit/slander me.

Who gives a fukk what white boys think? Not me.
EDIT:

After further review.

Youre right. Tommy Shouldn't be Killed. Tariq already fukked him up beyond recognition.

So thank you because I see my brother in Tommy.

Hes soft hes a c00n and hes super fukking misguided.

But hes black. We're not killing any more black men for hateful rhetoric.

Last edited:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Youre a cac. Its your job to try and discredit/slander me.

Who gives a fukk what white boys think? Not me.

And yes, TOMMY SOTOMAYOR SHOULD BE KILLED.

cac

:dead:

so because i call you our for wishing death on another man, when your bytch ass is too scared to do it.

i automatically become a cac?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

so because i call you our for wishing death on another man, when your bytch ass is too scared to do it.

i automatically become a cac?
You didn't catch my edit. But heres the thing, whether your cac or not. Murder doesn't make someone a coward or not a coward.

So I'm gonna leave it at that. But you really think somebody needs balls of steel to take Tommy Sotomayor off this earth?

Like I said, imma tone my rhetoric down on my own people. But don't get it fukked up dude, murder is a finger motion. Just like finger banging your mother. Easy peasy.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
You didn't catch my edit. But heres the thing, whether your cac or not. Murder doesn't make someone a coward or not a coward.

So I'm gonna leave it at that. But you really think somebody needs balls of steel to take Tommy Sotomayor off this earth?

Like I said, imma tone my rhetoric down on my own people. But don't get it fukked up dude, murder is a finger motion. Just like finger banging your mother. Easy peasy.

having a problem with another man, but hoping some else deals with him to me is cowardly.

you basically want another man to stain there hands, at put themselves at risk.

vohKGmV.jpg

proof that i'm black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
having a problem with another man, but hoping some else deals with him to me is cowardly.

you basically want another man to stain there hands, at put themselves at risk.

proof that i'm black.
You want the honest to God truth? Tommys hatespeech doesn't affect me or mine so it would be quite purposeless for me to get involved...the things he says doesn't apply to me or anyone in my family. They don't wear "hair hats", they're not "ghetto" or whatever else issues he has.

So me consulting someone on how to deal with poisoners of THIER community, is just that, consultation. Its not my fukking community but I am fully entitled to give my honest opinion. If that's cowardly to you, dont really give a fukk.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
All these so called black conscious spokesman (idk what you call them) can be sliced to ribbons by even the most novice muslim.

I'm gonna say this on every post...if you brothers aint talking about walking the straight path/ISLAM...youre playing yourself wasting your time.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT OF THIS CONDITION...THERE IS ONLY THE STRAIGHT PATH OR THE WRONG PATH.
Why do black people :cape: for Islam so hard? It must be ignorance.

The doctrine is racist specifically towards black people, especially in the Hadith. Mohammed was not black and clearly had contempt for black people. The doctrine continued with the nonsensical bible myth of the curse of Ham.

There are parts of the Islamic world where the word for 'slave' Abd is used as a derogatory term for dark skinned people. But carry on :cape:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these so called black conscious spokesman (idk what you call them) can be sliced to ribbons by even the most novice muslim.

I'm gonna say this on every post...if you brothers aint talking about walking the straight path/ISLAM...youre playing yourself wasting your time.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY OUT OF THIS CONDITION...THERE IS ONLY THE STRAIGHT PATH OR THE WRONG PATH.
Finding God isnt about success, its about finding your purpose and peace christ is the way to go.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do black people :cape: for Islam so hard? It must be ignorance.

The doctrine is racist specifically towards black people, especially in the Hadith. Mohammed was not black and clearly had contempt for black people. The doctrine continued with the nonsensical bible myth of the curse of Ham.

There are parts of the Islamic world where the word for 'slave' Abd is used as a derogatory term for dark skinned people. But carry on :cape:

I'm just gonna give you the answer that fits thecoli narrative...because there are too many white people pretending to be black on this site.

Why do black people cape so hard for Islam? Let me speak for myself.

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE OPPOSE IT.

Dr. Khalid Muhammad taught us we should SUPPORT EVERYTHING THE ENEMY OPPOSES AND OPPOSE EVERYTHING THE ENEMY SUPPORTS.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finding God isnt about success, its about finding your purpose and peace christ is the way to go.
Anybody who has found God, I would consider that THE ULTIMATE SUCCESS. So it is about success. The success of defeating self. And finding your purpose and peace comes along with that.