Sohh hisense >>> LG CX

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
5 yrs ago I'd laugh my ass off and call you a dumbass if you mentioned Hisense, TCL, Vizio. At one time samsung was trash and it's traveling towards the trash direction these days. LG was a bootleg brand not too long ago.

The same way I research videogame systems I do TVs and what I found is this community is woefully misinformed about the evolution of technology. TCL makes their own parts so they can deliver quality at a lower price point than anyone else. I believe hisense has a patent on some new tech that makes them factors. There are specific reasons why each company is here and competing. Has basically nothing to do with just "this company makes good TVs"

No :stop: Every company including Sony has its ups and downs when it comes to television. I just hate reading post that centers around what a person purchased because they become biased and ignorant about anything that is not what they just splurged on.

Them hisense TV’s don’t fukking last bruh my momma went through 3 hisense TVs in the same amount of time I’ve have one TCL tv.

Do you tho.:scust:

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Them hisense TV’s don’t fukking last bruh my momma went through 3 hisense TVs in the same amount of time I’ve have one TCL tv.

Do you tho.:scust:
The hisense H9 is not comparable to the hisense of old. When last gen started hisense was trash, that's not the case with the h9. Just because the h9 is great doesn't mean everything hisense makes/made is great either.

Let's recognize these differences if we are to make truly informed decisions :francis: