Sohh how many of the products on Amazon are Chinese?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never really been on there like that but I know people that loooooove Prime. My old job sent me a $50 gift card via email so I said shyt :ooh:

Wound up buying a mini humidifier and some wireless buds, only paid $2.14 outta pocket... 214 :banderas: Dallas stand up. Anyways, I picked em up just now from a Amazon Locker and it's really clicking with me why people love it so much. It's swift and effortless :wow:

Then I open the box... Idk about the buds just yet but the humidifier got all kinda Chinese characters on it :dahell: I looked at the instructions outta curiosity and one side is straight up Chinese, the other side is butchered English. This shyt says "Step Show" instead of steps or instructions. You mean to tell me some Que Dawgs and AKAs finna be in this bytch? :why: Misspellings and everything. It kinda opened my eyes, maybe this love for Amazon is buying China's rise? Idk. This is one of my first purchases, just speaking on the experience :whoo:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Every single thing in the world is made by China. 30 years ago economists would laugh you out the country if you told them China would be in a position to become the world's biggest economy tossing America out the way.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We gonna really find out when Trump pit the rest of these tariffs on Chinese products coming to America.