Sohh I'm playing crackdown 3: wrecking crew on my OG day 1 and...

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't know about that chief.
It never was a graphically intense title so..yeah. Not that you really care anyway, all gaming when you was a kid was in Sd :scust:

See how stupid that sounds bruh? Like, nobody is even asking about gameplay. And the people that talk about it just say "it's crackdown :yeshrug:"
how you the biggest xbox stan on this whole site and still got an OG Larry tho :mindblown:
I have an OG reason but I can't go into that on the gram. Plus my OG does the work and while I would like the best version of Xbox available I'm not..well I was perfectly happy with the Xbox and it's original vision. And now because of the X's existence they are less pressed to get OG Xbox games "RIGHT!" Like they wanna force you to upgrade. I personally don't like that shyt, so because of shyt like that it makes me wanna re evaluate our relationship but then they give you Gamepass filled with dope games. Plus my backlog long and Casanova got too many Gucci coats :francis:
He's broke. Can't afford it
You don't know me, fool
You just call me, cool

Carl Tethers

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
Xbox thinking they were on the come-up shuffle with this though :russ:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It never was a graphically intense title so..yeah. Not that you really care anyway, all gaming when you was a kid was in Sd :scust:

See how stupid that sounds bruh? Like, nobody is even asking about gameplay. And the people that talk about it just say "it's crackdown :yeshrug:"

I have an OG reason but I can't go into that on the gram. Plus my OG does the work and while I would like the best version of Xbox available I'm not..well I was perfectly happy with the Xbox and it's original vision. And now because of the X's existence they are less pressed to get OG Xbox games "RIGHT!" Like they wanna force you to upgrade. I personally don't like that shyt, so because of shyt like that it makes me wanna re evaluate our relationship but then they give you Gamepass filled with dope games. Plus my backlog long and Casanova got too many Gucci coats :francis:

You don't know me, fool
You just call me, cool

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Started campaign for a sec last night. Real talk, better than crackdown 1 in every way. I'm confused on what happened with the reviews and yet I'm not because I seen this coming. Just didn't think it eroded this badly this soon but...Fake News :francis:

Fanboys infiltrated positions, the internet allowed anyone to have a voice, the rest is history.

I recommend you play on super agent. I skipped rookie and played on agent. shyt was too simple.

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Be the @#PanAfricana of the Arcadium, brehs.
I'm kinda bigger than the Arcadium at this point but Looky here bruh. If I had an X and a 4KTV I wouldn't be here telling you about it. I don't feel the need to floss for the internet :umad: my self esteem is good so you worry about what resolution other men watch they shows in :wrist: