SOHH is officially dead. RIP to all of our classic threads

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I was lurking at the time but the Mavs vs Lakers 30 pt comeback game thread was :heh:

The Pistons/Pacers brawl at the palace thread

That thread in the ladies room with merc calling child protection services on one of the female posters :ohmy:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The All-Time MLB Draft Thread

:to:

I've never had so much fun on the internet :laugh:

Probably need to do that one again.....

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I made so many threads that didn't do #'s b/c I wasn't "popular" and shyt. I fukking hated that morning crew with a passion at one point. That little bytch ass nikka rodimusprime or some shyt like that. I always imagined that nikka as a bytch ass nikka who awakes at 6, goes to gym, goes and eats a bagel and eggs, goes to work, logs on sohh, and becomes a bigger bytch. fukk that nikka!! Where is he!?

and I'll be damned if I wasn't about to fukk misslady a few months before that pic got released. I wanted to fukk pooh SOOO bad though.....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol, but in a crazy way sohh's death signifies The Coli's GOATness as a subforum seeing as how it became one of the best boards on the net.

It's a loss to see :hamster: go out like that, but me and some of the other posters saw this before with the IC upgrade so it's something we understand. Thankfully, the only thing that could destroy them Covo Projects was them luxury Coliminiums. That untimely death was only spurred by a great birth. smh, that LeBran Johns thread was a fukkin classic tho...:russ:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I tried to get on the site so many times. And 80% of the time it was me wanting to argue with Reb(I swear it was Rebs avi now). Now I can argue with Reb, but now I agree with Reb 90% of time..:heh:

fukk that site, like 6 years of not activating my account. I had some dope user names too...

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The All-Time MLB Draft Thread

:to:

I've never had so much fun on the internet :laugh:

Probably need to do that one again.....

I can't lie that was incredibly fun, always thought my team was criminally slept on. The only person to give my squad any love was Walt. I think my 3,4,5 was Horsby, Foxx, Kiner.

If we did it again I would be down.