Sohh This How Gus From Breaking Bad Became Evil?

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Spike really fukked up the continuity. Bumped on the left side but the scuf is on the right
:patrice:Not sure if that's correct. Looks like he got bumped on his right side his closest foot to the viewer is the right foot, esp. since he was turned. And he looks down at his right foot.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:Not sure if that's correct. Looks like he got bumped on his right side his closest foot to the viewer is the right foot, esp. since he was turned. And he looks down at his right foot.
He never gets touched on the right

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
negged idc if youre fred, a mod, admin, the pope or president of the USA

it doesnt matter any, disrespect towards the wire is met with negs

You come at the king, you best not miss. :ufdup:

But nah, Marlo ain't even the best "villain" on "The Wire". He was kind of a moron, actually. The sole reason he was able to flourish was #1 the Barksdale operation was in disarray and #2 the cops budget was like $5 while he was running wild. If you replace the Barksdale crew in season 1 with Marlo and his people, they get busted around episode 3.

Avon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Greek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fred.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Spike really fukked up the continuity. Bumped on the left side but the scuf is on the right
From what I observe, the bike rider in fact bumped homie on his left side BUT his RIGHT leg awkwardly tried to recover while still holding onto that bike on his left.

For the bike rider to scuff homies LEFT shoe with his right foot the biker's thighs would have to be touching as he walks :francis:

Now analyze shyt correctly or don't derail the thread phaggot! :ufdup:

(I'm off my meds breh, I'm sorry. :steviej:)

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
You come at the king, you best not miss. :ufdup:

But nah, Marlo ain't even the best "villain" on "The Wire". He was kind of a moron, actually. The sole reason he was able to flourish was #1 the Barksdale operation was in disarray and #2 the cops budget was like $5 while he was running wild. If you replace the Barksdale crew in season 1 with Marlo and his people, they get busted around episode 3.

Avon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The Greek>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fred.
agree with everything 100% except for the greeks who i feel were borderline unbelievable and caricatures only character worse was Brother Mouzone

but everything else is true

Marlo was literally one phone call away from getting wiped out if Avon wasnt arrested at that exact moment

I still consider Marlo the GOAT villain because i found myself rooting against him and I rarely get invested like that in any show and if I do I never root for the "good" guys

cant remember the last time I felt the way I felt when we find out Marlo got that security guard killed. Amazing show :wow:

also this scene >>>>>>>>>>>>>

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
agree with everything 100% except for the greeks who i feel were borderline unbelievable and caricatures only character worse was Brother Mouzone

but everything else is true

Marlo was literally one phone call away from getting wiped out if Avon wasnt arrested at that exact moment

I still consider Marlo the GOAT villain because i found myself rooting against him and I rarely get invested like that in any show and if I do I never root for the "good" guys

cant remember the last time I felt the way I felt when we find out Marlo got that security guard killed. Amazing show :wow:

also this scene >>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only thing I didn't like about the Greek stuff is these guys are supposed to be so circumspect but they're chilling in broad day light sipping coffee and meeting face to face with people like Marlo.

Fred.