Sohh we aint gonna talk about how Barry stays getting hemmed up like a baby kitten in "The Flash"?

Daps
Hmmmmm:jbhmm:

@Killigraphy @neotheflyingone

Both dropped some interesting points.

Back to his sparring session with Ironman in A1. He really was just fukking around with him I dont think he even put in a 10th of the effort because he was more concerned with his brother. I dont think in any point of that sparring session did he even get close to a third or seriousness.

Later he went toe to toe with Hulk... that proved he is strong.

That metal box is supposed to be something that is strong enough to hold even HULK. If World Breaker Hulk hasnt been introduced in the MCU and I'm guessing only that would probably broken that box.

Thor 2, he fault another strong powered being that later got a extreme upgrade..... Thor's own father didnt want to see the villain.

But when Thor has fault other superbeings (beings way stronger than the basic humans like the ice creatures or rock creatures, etc.... he basically wrecked everyone)

Honestly.... I dont think he's weak but I also dont think we've really seen the full depth of his power to really make a solid judgement either.

Martha

And then came Ragnorak :wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Hmmmmm:jbhmm:

@Killigraphy @neotheflyingone

Both dropped some interesting points.

Back to his sparring session with Ironman in A1. He really was just fukking around with him I dont think he even put in a 10th of the effort because he was more concerned with his brother. I dont think in any point of that sparring session did he even get close to a third or seriousness.

Later he went toe to toe with Hulk... that proved he is strong.

That metal box is supposed to be something that is strong enough to hold even HULK. If World Breaker Hulk hasnt been introduced in the MCU and I'm guessing only that would probably broken that box.

Thor 2, he fault another strong powered being that later got a extreme upgrade..... Thor's own father didnt want to see the villain.

But when Thor has fault other superbeings (beings way stronger than the basic humans like the ice creatures or rock creatures, etc.... he basically wrecked everyone)

Honestly.... I dont think he's weak but I also dont think we've really seen the full depth of his power to really make a solid judgement either.

Martha

The movies take liberties with his strength....Odin pretty much fights cosmic level beings. He created the Mangog from condensing a planet into one being. He took a soul from Mephisto...and he can stop time. No one really wants it with Odin, the best thing was can say, is that everyone holds back. Though they shouldn't even be pressed to begin with. As for the whole metal box bit, it was just another writing red herring so that they curbed Thor, because again, the movie would be short. This is a guy ripped Iron Man's gold suit upgrade from his arms like it was paper.

Daps

Every time Clark go up against some Kryptonians, they always beating the brakes off that boy :mjgrin:

Dude really needs to hit up Bruce for some martial arts training. He good in a fight when he's stronger than everybody else. But every single time he goes up against somebody that's as strong as him or stronger, they always beat the hell out of him before he figures out a way to defeat them.