Sohh with Spider Man bushed who’s going to be the poster boy for the MCU?

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Because looking at the current roster nobody in the MCU is that interesting to carry a 5 to 10 year saga at least not like iron man.

Dunno how y’all feel?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

Funny enough, to of the most hated characters by neckbeard ass cacs concerned about Marvel being "too woke.
If they hate, let em hate and watch the money pile up
nRV4Fs.png

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Captain Marvel and Black Panther.

Funny enough, two of the most hated characters by neckbeard ass cacs concerned about Marvel being "too woke".

Yeah those two are the most likely fill that role.

But I feel like the lore of those characters are more interesting than them to me.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time out. So the new deal they were working on didn’t go thru? With venom being in the picture for mcu as well??

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because looking at the current roster nobody in the MCU is that interesting to carry a 5 to 10 year saga at least not like iron man.

Dunno how y’all feel?

There's not going to be another 10 year saga. Feige already said they are only doing smaller arcs from now on. 5 years....maybe.

And Spider-Man was never going to be the face of the MCU going forward....they already announced every Phase 4 movie or TV series he wasn't even on the time line.

So nah, the plan was never to have him be that important to the MCU. It sucks they lost him but I'm sure in the back of their minds they probably entertained the thought that it would happen.

Fred.