Solar Ash (PS4, PS5, PC)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, ya'll had no interest in this one eh? From the creators of Hyper Light Drifter. Just released today. Seems to be garnering favorable reviews. Only 40 bucks. Just copped a few minutes ago.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
2 problems.

1.) I believe it's MULTIPLAT so y'all don't really care :francis: But if it's exclusive then this thread will do numbers on the Sony side

2.) Haven looks identical to this, got praised by the industry prior to launch but it was Xbox exclusive (timed maybe?) and the comments from you guys was how it looked boring. So watching you and then Gizmo especially go "this game? I might check it!!!!"

Like :stopitslime:

Hyper light drifter was ok...I guess :manny:

I will be paying attention to your overall review tho so keep us posted @Khalil's_Black_Excellence :salute:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
2 problems.

1.) I believe it's MULTIPLAT so y'all don't really care :francis: But if it's exclusive then this thread will do numbers on the Sony side

2.) Haven looks identical to this, got praised by the industry prior to launch but it was Xbox exclusive (timed maybe?) and the comments from you guys was how it looked boring. So watching you and then Gizmo especially go "this game? I might check it!!!!"

Like :stopitslime:

Hyper light drifter was ok...I guess :manny:

I will be paying attention to your overall review tho so keep us posted @Khalil's_Black_Excellence :salute:

Timed exclusive (at least) to PS consoles currently, I'm sure. Yeah, Haven was on Xbox like 3 months first. I have that one as well. Definitely has similar aesthetics for sure, but play quite different, as Haven is turned based RPG and its traversal mechanics is comparatively a bit neutered to this and Pathless, which also looks similar and plays closer to this than Haven. So...no problems.

I'm 5 worlds deep into it. Definitely worth the purchase. If any of ya'll liked 'The Pathless', then you should like this as well. It's technically better than that game is and has a tad bit more bite to it. That game was more puzzle with traversal. While this has that as well, it's leans even heavier on its traversal mechanics than that game does. Boss fights are akin to Shadow of the Colossus...but on Speed.

@papa surf This is right in your wheelhouse, so I definitely recommend you play it. It even has an Easy mode so you and @The Mad Titan can feel safe playing it.:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS5