Somali Girl Thotted So Much...She Had To Delete Her Social Media

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I can easily fake that, I got a beard and already don't eat pork and I got a Muslim name

shyt eat then fam, Ive tried a couple times but they straight up be like no my family will not accept if not muslim. Some are so.americanized it dont matter. Gotta catch the ones who dont rock the hijabs

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
fukk !
eiWf6Vl.png

If they had her ass in a cookie flavored, I’d eat a whole row.

:wow:

tenor.gif

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
  • Tiziana Cantone, from Naples, Italy, was filmed performing sex act on man
  • She sent the film to her former lover to taunt him, it has been reported
  • But it ended up on internet and she was subjected to vile abuse online
  • Friends said she had been 'destroyed' by the fall out from the leaked tape
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Italian woman commits suicide after sending taunting video of her having sex with new man to ex-boyfriend before footage goes viral on the internet | Daily Mail Online[/FONT]

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i should say, i also know a paramedic who used to sell p*ssy and will do it occasionally when her shifts are lacking.

women of this era see p*ssy selling like we used to see weed dealing in highschool or w.e...
First of all how did you find out? Before I worked at a stripclub I didn't know how common it was for a chick to sell ass on the side.

I think we now know or people didn't talk about it. Some shea butta wrote a book about how Black women who worked as maids and cooks whole engage in consenual sex work back in the day, It was more common than you think.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

• Tiziana Cantone, from Naples, Italy, was filmed performing sex act on man
    • She sent the film to her former lover to taunt him, it has been reported
    • But it ended up on internet and she was subjected to vile abuse online
    • Friends said she had been 'destroyed' by the fall out from the leaked tape
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Italian woman commits suicide after sending taunting video of her having sex with new man to ex-boyfriend before footage goes viral on the internet | Daily Mail Online[/FONT]

Sad

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i feel like it's really this era-specific, the wide-spread nature of it that is...

We can't really quantify this I mean in the wild west there was a hoe house in each town. In the east cities were filled with hoes. I think that social media just tells people what they really think. For example on World Star they put up a video of this mother disciplining her 12 year old daughter On IG saying that she was selling pictures of her naked butt on IG for a five dollar cash app. She said So you want to sell p*ssy on IG? That was an interesting choice of words especially considering the mother was a tik tok twerker sometimes with her daughter dancing with her or another toddler in the shot. As far as I know you don't get paid to upload to TikTok (correct me if I'm wrong) for the daughter to even think about selling pictures on IG and asking for cash apps for it

First of all how and why did she have an IG and why didn't her mother monitor it? How did she have a cash app? We already know where she got the Idea from so the mother was probaly selling ass through tik tok some way? Why did IG let her upload her talking to her daughter like that?

Social media is the devil. But it's simply exposing what people are willing to do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

:noah:

Do you have your passport? Did you get your shot? Who wants to come back with PIFF to AMERICAaAaAaAAAH America, America, to AMERICAaAaAaAAAAAH!:ohlawd:

Can't blame him for this, Ethiopian chicks are the baddest on the planet hands down. I don't like to put any women over ADOS women but truth has to be told.

If I was in Ethiopia I'd eat so much you could call me the nutty professor.