Somali woman activist got trapped by the white supremacist fake journalist she dated

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

Remember I've seen people on here and elsewhere say it was commonplace for black women to be caught with klansmen (willingly not forced) back in the day. "My Nubian Queens" simps with another L.

Daps
Basically, he had an interview with Bilan Osman who's the Somali woman in the video. She asked him to drive her home, he accepted and then she kissed him and held his hand. She said he was "a nice man for a far right extremist". He was in a relationship with her for 2 years and in the meantime, he obtained the identities of the people who belong to the far-left group to which she belongs, because she told him about them. I got this from a french translation in this tweet :

A member of a far left group willingly entered into a relationship with a far right extremist who then took advantage of her? That’s the story we’re meant to believe? :comeon:

More likely a rat got caught after being left to hold the bag. :sas2:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
A member of a far left group willingly entered into a relationship with a far right extremist who then took advantage of her? That’s the story we’re meant to believe? :comeon:

More likely a rat got caught after being left to hold the bag. :sas2:
That's the story told by the Swedish cac in the tweet, he's the one in the video with the Somali girl. He admitted to being part of a far-right nationalist Swedish group and dating that woman for intel. You can call him a weirdo for sure.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
If you a decent average cac
And just focus on daring black women

Maaan u can easily put up crazy numbers
Easily lol
Not only black women. Lowkey a lot of these colonizers can feast on plenty of self -hating non white women(Indian, Asian, Latina, Arab, native, mixed etc)

But most of them cacs are too racist for that. They only want blondes