Somali Workers in Minnesota Force Amazon to Negotiate

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
That's never worked for black Americans

That's the way drug dealers look at selling crack
that has worked plenty of times for black americans...
many black wallstreet type of communities. plenty of other black america subgroups that formed economic unity.

Don't allow your mind to be brainwashed by these clowns to think that being a collection of workplace slaves is the height of hope for AAs

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
as oppose to the heights and hopes that only a few wealthy black people hoarding wealth over many other black folk on the bottom is any better

not everybody is gonna be a millionaire

not everybody is gonna be able to work their dream job

at the very least let the poor and working black folk in this country have some agency in their lives for the betterment of the collective and not some half assed elites who will gladly fukk then over

many black wallstreet type of communities. plenty of other black america subgroups that formed economic unity.

Don't allow your mind to be brainwashed by these clowns to think that being a collection of workplace slaves is the height of hope for AAs

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

1. Don't presume I'm "brainwashed." I know my history.
  2. You bringing up "black wallstreet type of communities" shows me you nitpick through history to try to create a narrative. Black. People. As. A. Whole. Never. Were. Able. To. Do. For. Self.
  3. There's plenty of single, isolation cases you can pick up. That's my point. They never carried forward because it was isolated.
  4. My number one priority is "us, together"--Black Americans.

They got numbers and they organized it's not rocket science. Most of these industrial jobs get ran by whoever has the most people in that workforce.

Amazon probably realized they had no prospect of getting any other workers in that particular area.

Walmart on the other hand would rather close than ever bulk under pressure, anytime someone tries them like this they shut down shop.

That's my point.