Daps
I saw them.

:smugfavre: Good work.

ayo Token

4Q897.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I forget that 99% of the posters on this site are well below me intelligence wise. My apologies. The concepts are too deep for you people to understand. No wonder you people brag about living in the ghetto. Intellect insult you.
i guess you ain't that smart then, are you? forgetting a simple "fact" like that? :comeon:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:what:

if you think that dumb bytch in the video even thought of anything beyond her exaggerated caricature, you're not thinking straight. i won't even argue against what you just wrote, but you give that girl far too much credit. she was just being a typical racist white bytch to her racist fans. she was acting that way to show her viewers how black women talk and act. that's it. it's not that deep.
And that's too bad, because the culture of the strong ind black woman does need to get called out.
i guess you ain't that smart then, are you? forgetting a simple "fact" like that? :comeon:
I keep giving you people the benefit of the doubt. My apologies.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
She is probably just trolling but looking at the 9 minute reaction video, I feel like she took them shots at her looks to heart....:youngsabo:

Yo is her father really involved? :pachaha:

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
corona, ca
stop feeding this bytch, she wants to be famous by any means necessary.

you gonna fools arent gonna do anything but put money in her pocket :snoop:

10 pages of bs.