Some of these fast food workers can barely fulfill a proper order but want more money

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Seriously how many times have some of these people fukked up your order? Literally all they have to do is read a piece of paper and communicate AND THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT CONSISTENTLY but somehow want a starting wage of $15? Nah they deserve that $8. yeah I’m pissed these morons at the Popeyes close to me keep doing this shyt. All they do is get peoples orders wrong and Typically if you asked for something and it’s not available instead of calling you to tell you, “hey what you asked for isn’t available would you prefer something else?” These dipshyts just throw some random bs in the bag “like here you go nikka.” It’s not even what I paid for? :dwillhuh:
I wish Bezo’s would buy that shyt to teach those bytches a lesson :pacspit:

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
OP fall for that shyt every time too .. :pachaha:

I know that shyt IS frustrating af tho' .. :snoop:

giphy.gif

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You’d get it right every time if you had that job huh?

yes because I know how to read. If it was lunch rush hour I’d understand. But it’s 1pm on a Saturday. Not that hard to get someone’s order correct…

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Seriously how many times have some of these people fukked up your order? Literally all they have to do is read a piece of paper and communicate AND THEY CANT EVEN DO THAT CONSISTENTLY but somehow want a starting wage of $15? Nah they deserve that $8. yeah I’m pissed these morons at the Popeyes close to me keep doing this shyt. All they do is get peoples orders wrong and Typically if you asked for something and it’s not available instead of calling you to tell you, “hey what you asked for isn’t available would you prefer something else?” These dipshyts just throw some random bs in the bag “like here you go nikka.” It’s not even what I paid for? :dwillhuh:
I wish Bezo’s would buy that shyt to teach those bytches a lesson :pacspit:

In my lifetime? Maybe a lot. I hardly ever had orders get screwed up in reality though. I'm sure it's way less than 10% of the time.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The Popeyes up north fukkin insane I legit argued with this Dominican employee over what is considered white meat. She had to go and look back at the fukkin poster just to confirm what is a chicken breast. :mindblown:

This wasn’t a one off incident either it happened two more times. Fukk building a wall around Mexico, we need it around the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico if you can’t tell the difference between a leg and a breast.

Cee2

Pro
Daps
As infuriating as it is when it happens I fully understand it.
:manny: HUMAN ERROR it is what it is.
There is no way around this. Even if these workers were making x10 times as much it would still happen just not as often.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Depends on where you go. Fast food restaurants be hiring just about anybody for the most part.

Less likely to have that problem at Chick-Fil-A tho :manny:

ive only had ONE problem with chick-fil-a. They’ve been great, I fully support them all the way and they deserve the $15

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
As infuriating as it is when it happens I fully understand it.
:manny: HUMAN ERROR it is what it is.
There is no way around this. Even if these workers were making x10 times as much it would still happen just not as often.

bro trust me I try to as understanding as I can be, but at this point it’s not human error but straight up incompetence. Its an adventure every time I open the bag…