Some of these Ugly NBA Christmas Sweaters go hard tho.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
stephen-curry-golden-state-warriors-nba-ugly-player-sweater-48.jpg

:whew:

I'm coppin this joint

And rockin em with these

Air-Jordan-1-Laney.jpg

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd sport one of the regular ones without the player's name on it.

:russ: at being a grown man with another man's name on your jersey or sweater.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
they could use some of these ornaments for beanies

but sweaters? shyt is too much, who the fukk wants to look like a walking christmas tree? shyt doesn't even look normal, some people might you think you are some mentally challenged retard, who's dream is to get an autograph from some other nba retard like jr smith :why:

This gotta be for the kids, I bet there won't be any xl sizes or stuff like that, and if they do they better add them 44 size baggy jeans so mthafukkas could go back to the early 00s with them ugly colored clothes :pachaha::heh:

What the fukk imagine you are rocking derrick rose bulls sweater and some person walks in and he starts talking to you very slowly:

Hi, nice to meet you, is your name derrick? You have a very beautiful sweater derrick, do you know where is your parents?

iHXb9yypM05tF.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

but sweaters? shyt is too much, who the fukk wants to look like a walking christmas tree? shyt doesn't even look normal, some people might you think you are some mentally challenged retard, who's dream is to get an autograph from some other nba retard like jr smith :why:

This gotta be for the kids, I bet there won't be any xl sizes or stuff like that, and if they do they better add them 44 size baggy jeans so mthafukkas could go back to the early 00s with them ugly colored clothes :pachaha::heh:

What the fukk imagine you are rocking derrick rose bulls sweater and some person walks in and he starts talking to you very slowly:

Hi, nice to meet you, is your name derrick? You have a very beautiful sweater derrick, do you know where is your parents?

iHXb9yypM05tF.gif
Son. :deadrose:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

iHXb9yypM05tF.gif

Its a ugly sport sweater, if they dont get the name on the sweater then they shouldnt even try to be talking to me

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Aint no other way to do it if you got it. Why would you not be cordinated with what you wear on a casual day?:stopitslime:
My nikka if you wear a blue and yellow sweater with some blue and yellow sneakers you doing way too much

Like I love the new knicks warm up jacket but I'll be damned if I rock it with some blue and orange kicks lol

I'll rock it with some black and white Jordan 9s or some shyt though