Some you going love this lol! This guy worst than Fleece Johnson is out and in youtube comments defe

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
What he did in prison.

Watched that shyt in the other thread by @Ronnie Lott and this was the video after.

This nikka was digusting. Saw it a while back, so I couldn't watch this again. But I remember this nikka and his partner raped some dude and while telling it...they ran that shyt down like they were reliving a highlight reel :scust:.

So I'm reading the comments for jokes and laughs and firstly this broad from dudes hometown pops up giving updates

FUUUCKKKKK!!! You can't copy youtube comments? Well the broads name is Linda Arrambride. She pops in talking bout the accomplish is home and died of a OD. She says the leader LaMark Moore is out fukking with women. Still thugging.

I thought that was :gladbron:.

Next thing I know some comments start to look personal on some, "I'm not ashamed" shyt. Check the name and it's LaMark. I'm like :whoo: I know this nikka not on the tube defending his fakkitry. But he is...

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
H ELIAS6 months ago
I've been to prison twice in New Jersey, and jail in every state from Florida to New York.( Did some major F'in up when i was a kid. Not the case nowadays though. LOL) Never have I seen shyt this gay, go down like this. Plenty of punks givin it away. But these cats will swear they aren't shyt soldiers, when back in the world! Amazing how folks can lie to themselves. Bringing disease n filth back to their girls n kids. Damn shame