“Somebody I Used To Know” (Starring Jay Ellis, Allison Brie, Kiersey Clemmons) - Prime Video

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
gmfxlesgsh261.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
is this any good
It was alright. Felt like a feature-film length bonus episode of Netflix’s Easy. Liked it up until the final act. The direction it ends up taking is a pump fake from what was hinted at during the trailer. This is the kind of film that’s challenging to market as nothing grand really happens within the story, so I get why they went with such approach in advertising but the end result was still a bit frustrating to witness.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PAWGing: The Movie :wow:

romcoms are not my bag but I seen a bunch of nude gifs (alison brie) from the movie plus the trailer looks decent so I might give this a watch :ehh:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was alright. Felt like a feature-film length bonus episode of Netflix’s Easy. Liked it up until the final act. The direction it ends up taking is a pump fake from what was hinted at during the trailer. This is the kind of film that’s challenging to market as nothing grand really happens within the story, so I get why they went with such approach in advertising but the end result was still a bit frustrating to witness.
Wholeheartedly agree.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This was ehhhh

:yeshrug:

Get your portfolio up Jay. I get it.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Does this qualify for "the agenda" or nah??

Nah no agenda lol.

He’s an orphan and his whole family is white, so that makes him “safe” for “white viewers”

The wife to be is bi. Her parents are interracial, dad is white, mom is black.

Extremely different than what the trailer shows.