Someone Here Needs A Financial Blessing $$$$$$$$......I Got You .

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna say I'm balling or anything but a as of right now I'm doing pretty well financially...I'm comfortable, but more importantly, the past few years I've went through a "spiritual ascension" as I call it. I'm more spiritually enlightened as I've ever been. I've grown closer to our Creator. Things are being revealed to me about our existence, etc

But anyways, I love helping people and somebody right now is in some financial need and I wanna help. Nothing too big but just a little something whether just enough to put some gas in your car, get a few groceries or pay a bill.

This is first come first serve and depending on how many folks hit me will depend on the amount given.

If only 1 or 2 hit me then I can give more. If it's a bunch then ill divide.

This isn't a troll thread or a thread to expose anybody in need. Im still rather new here and have no beef with anybody so I'm not on that "exposing" tip. I'm not like that anyways.

Anybody who can use a few bucks, just hit me in my DM. I don't need your lifestory, just shoot me your cashapp.

I'm logging out for the rest of the night and ill check back tomorrow to see if anybody hit me.

First come first serve so if you hit me and I don't respond then that means you were too far down the line.

Respect :salute:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Dope brother. I hope you lend a helping hand to someone who truly needs it. Im interested in this transformation you underwent. Let me know more

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Damn. Not gone lie, im not exactly one of these devil's number brehs. But im not exactly hurting either. This is very generous of u OP. But im gone let my brehs who could really use a blessing right now eat. :salute:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
set-it-off-i-need-that-money.gif