Someone please help me understand this about our government and voting?

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
If we know and acknowledge that our GOVERNMENT intentionally broke and oppressed us as a group, why do we have hope that it will or support fixing us?

I hear democracy is great when your group has the numbers. Our group will never have the numbers.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:yeshrug:the wealthy won the long battle

just have to instill the need for standing up to the authority and never backing down to the youngin’s and so on

but more importantly: building and creating community for the community and not the dollars of some pigskin cac or some “breh” who’s only out to nickle and dime.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
personally we can be doing more than just electoral politics, voting is just another tool that you and I have to make any strides whatever are possibly in this point in time

but civil disobedience that actually effects money in anyway shape or form whether or be via boycott. Workers sabotage, walkouts, rent strikes etc that’s the shyt that’ll have these cacs on edge.

people need to start pulling up on these politicians the way them cacs did politicians and ICE when them family separations kicking off

and that shyt does work breh

we need to mobilize young people and we have to inspire them so they can have a future worth fighting for

Are you two also seeing that politics will not solve our situation?