Someone Posted About How Resilient Men Are...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

There is this one dusty ass broad up in the comments trollin like a MF! Smh...

Like you said, at the end of the day, the only person you truly can rely on is yourself. Either adversity is gonna make ya or break ya!

If any group of men understand the concept of HYON it definitely is Black men!!

It is what it is...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
OP..

There is this one dusty ass broad up in the comments trollin like a MF! Smh...

Like you said, at the end of the day, the only person you truly can rely on is yourself. Either adversity is gonna make ya or break ya!

If any group of men understand the concept of HYON it definitely is Black men!!

It is what it is...
I'm sure it is some hating ass, bitter ass broad. Modern women are antagonist and contrarians just because they're hopeful that it's an irritation/annoyance to men. Most of these feminist hoes are truly insufferable. Men in relationships. How do y'all do it? Lol. As I've gotten older, my patience for women and their bullshyt has dropped to an ants eye level. Lol. Maybe because 40 year old p*ssy isn't as desirable as some young 21 year old p*ssy. So. What I used to put up with just ain't worth putting up with anymore:yeshrug:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
When you come to the conclusion that ain't nobody finna save yo ass in anything in life but yourself and two realizing no one gives a shyt about a slither of your issues, you have no other choice but to be resilient. :yeshrug:
It's compounded when you're a BLACK man. The most targeted, suppressed, shamed and villianized man on Earth so either you go mad, commit that or build enough resolve, give 0 fukks and persevere on until you've conquered your purpose.:manny:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure it is some hating ass, bitter ass broad. Modern women are antagonist and contrarians just because they're hopeful that it's an irritation/annoyance to men. Most of these feminist hoes are truly insufferable. Men in relationships. How do y'all do it? Lol. As I've gotten older, my patience for women and their bullshyt has dropped to an ants eye level. Lol. Maybe because 40 year old p*ssy isn't as desirable as some young 21 year old p*ssy. So. What I used to put up with just ain't worth putting up with anymore:yeshrug:

Yeah Breh..

Oh well..

Karma is a fonky snatched bytch! She will get hers sooner than later...

In the meantime, we gotta just handle our business and surround ourselves around those who wanna work with us, not against us!

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I roll my eyes at that other thread about a multimillion tennis bytch crying every other day in front of the media. All the folks up in there :cape: their ass off.

Black men get thrown the shyt end of the deal all the fukking time. We can’t cry, we can’t complain, because you’ll be viewed as less than and weak. When rasing a boy, he falls down and scrape his knees up what does everybody tell him? Get up dust yourself off and stop being soft. We’ve be raised to be like that since diapers. Real men acknowledge all the adversities and do some critical thinking on how to overcome them and become a better version of themselves. I just lack empathy and sympathy for a lot of things, because I was never allowed to mope around and feel sorry for myself, I always had to think logically of ways to change my situation by myself.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The internet is NOT a good place to look for blks to be depicted positively. Period. And with the advent of blkfishing it’s going to become worse.

Log off. Give love to those in your corner and pay dust to miserable fukks. Also keep in mind only 7% of Americans use Twitter. When I learned that shyt, it blew my mind b/c social media has a way of making it seem like the worse people are everywhere.

Last edited: