Something aint adding up; MICHAEL JORDAN'S court style better than his life style?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:patrice:How does a man have the dopest on court style, and even go on to influence the entire sport of basketball for generations;
michael-jordan-air-jordan-9-cool-grey

michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-cool-grey

michael-jordan-air-jordan-3-true-blue

michael-jordan-air-jordan-18-varsity-red

:usure:yet off the court, mj out here looking like the spokesperson for Habibi's big and tall?
tumblr_inline_my1crcVn9d1qfr3hq.jpg

:jbhmm:Did he have a stylist strictly for the NBA?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
:patrice:How does a man have the dopest on court style, and even go on to influence the entire sport of basketball for generations;
michael-jordan-air-jordan-9-cool-grey

michael-jordan-air-jordan-11-cool-grey

michael-jordan-air-jordan-3-true-blue

michael-jordan-air-jordan-18-varsity-red

:usure:yet off the court, mj out here looking like the spokesperson for Habibi's big and tall?
tumblr_inline_my1crcVn9d1qfr3hq.jpg

I think the last one is a dope outfit, and I would wear it. sans the holes in the jeans :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Some say his first wife (Juanita) was the one dressing him when they were together. After they split that's when he started dressing like a bum.

Kinda makes sense because when he played with the Bulls i remember him always wearing nice suits.

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Some say his first wife (Juanita) was the one dressing him when they were together. After they split that's when he started dressing like a bum.

Kinda makes sense because when he played with the Bulls i remember him always wearing nice suits.
I read an old GQ piece & apparently MJ was a style icon back in the 80s/early 90s. My old man has said as much too. :mjlol:

style-2015-03-sip-michael-jordan-sip-jordan-05.jpg