Something is off with LeBron (Update: Hair piece comes off during live game)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
what type of side effects?

:lupe:

edit:
:merchant:

I don’t know dawg

“, finasteride is generally safe but it can also cause serious side effects, including but not limited to allergic reactions :patrice:
sexual dysfunction
, :picard:

and high-grade prostate cancer.”:damn:

The chance of side effects are definitely real. But don’t usually persist after you stop the drug. The prostate thing is only half truths. It doesn’t make the chance of getting prostate cancer higher, it makes it more likely to go undetectable if you don’t inform your doctor you’re taking the drug.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chance of side effects are definitely real. But don’t usually persist after you stop the drug. The prostate thing is only half truths. It doesn’t make the chance of getting prostate cancer higher, it makes it more likely to go undetectable if you don’t inform your doctor you’re taking the drug.
I feel you but that ED shyt scary too bro lol

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Hes worth millions. Son really can't go to LA and get a hair transplant? He can afford 30k hair transplant that's peanuts to him

Daps
moxDyQBH_o.gif

:russ: You people man

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cause we men nikka, the fukk

Do we have to have deliver babies and need people to protect us? No that’s cause we men. And also, we can’t do gay shyt like this. The universe always evens out

I don’t care what we are,what’s wrong with a nikka reinventing his hairline to enhance his appearance,you acting like I’m saying go make ya ass fatter,and get some lash extensions while you at it.

Ain’t shyt wrong with what Bron or any men doing to their hair