Sometimes I Wish I Was A Single Father

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Taking my 10 month old son out and about this summer has tested my faith.... He's such a magnet for these Chicks in the streets... granted they approaching me to comment on him and how adorable he is.... but then the convo starts to go towards me and what I'm doin and yada yada....

I'm not cheatin on my wife so I have to act like the opportunity for new p*ssy is not on the table and just k.i.m.....but when I get home I be havin those *damn... I bet that ass would have been delicious * thoughts.... Smh...

I gotta live vicariously thru yall single dads.... Wrack up on all the fish your baby baits for u brehs..... :mjcry::salute:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You wasn't getting pvzzy before your girl?

They see you in a fatherly state, and it biologically turns them on.

When I play with my nephew in public, women notice and stare. They see you good with kids means you would be a good father in their eyes.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It was a story about a dude who has like 3 kids and the mom died.

I know he could be diving in p*ssy...broads really go into overdrive when they see you with a kid...especially when it's yours....even moreso from black women when they see you have a black baby with a black woman.

kuts

All Star
Daps
I call this the married male fallacy.

Chicks feel free to give you play if you're married. And if they see that they can easily get your attention then they'll flirt even harder.