Songs that sound obviously ghost written by someone specifically

Sinister

Banned
Daps
You ever heard a verse from one person and that shyt sounds EXACTLY like another artist? Like everything from the speed they are rapping to word choice just SCREAMS who you think really wrote it? I know there are cases in which artists are blatantly mimicking another but if 2 people are closely associated and sound the same I feel it's usually a sure fire sign that some ghostwriting is going on?

I said in another thread that this sounded like Papoose

This Dre verse is obviously Eminem

Wyclef verse sounds like Canibus here

I didn't want to give multiple examples of the same thing but Dre's "I need a doctor" verse sounded too much like Em unlike something like "forgot about Dre" where Em was using the Jay-Z originator flow. Also the Wyclef diss to LL "what clef got to do with it" sounds like Bis too

Feel free to post examples, corrections or whatever.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
You ever heard a verse from one person and that shyt sounds EXACTLY like another artist? Like everything from the speed they are rapping to word choice just SCREAMS who you think really wrote it? I know there are cases in which artists are blatantly mimicking another but if 2 people are closely associated and sound the same I feel it's usually a sure fire sign that some ghostwriting is going on?

I said in another thread that this sounded like Papoose

This Dre verse is obviously Eminem

Wyclef verse sounds like Canibus here

I didn't want to give multiple examples of the same thing but Dre's "I need a doctor" verse sounded too much like Em unlike something like "forgot about Dre" where Em was using the Jay-Z originator flow. Also the Wyclef diss to LL "what clef got to do with it" sounds like Bis too

Feel free to post examples, corrections or whatever.

Ya but even on forgot... You could tell it was all em.