Songs that you CANNOT find

JAYHOVA110

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody got that Jay-Z/ Dope Man over that D-Rugs 2 beat by Camron? I can only assume Jay couldn't clear the sample and thats why the album version had a slightly different beat.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
@Howard The Duck

Majesty from live squad and prodigy freestyles over 2pac and mobb deep beats...pretty sure these were both on Kay Slay

Majesty and big syke Kay slay freestyle

Majesty and royal flush freestyle

Love regenerator "live without your love"

Thanks

Daps

N.O.R.E. - 1 Fan A Day
84.8 MB file on MEGA

1 Fan A Day was supposed to be N.O.R.E.'s 4th album but that never happened. Instead Def Jam would go on to release a Reggaeton N.O.R.E. project that didn't get the attention or do the #'s they hoped for. I don't think it was a bad record, just a bad record for the Hip-Hop demographic N.O.R.E. had at that time. I do give Victor credit for trying as most others couldn't have pulled it off & came back from the Reggaeton Coffin. The 1 Fan A Day Bootleg/Leak/Whatever was a fan made collection that was released by someone in '06. (I'd like to give the creator credit because I'm talking about it 17 years later.) This was never a retail Promo/Leak/Advance. The original mp3's that were used to make this were all 160's. I've seen it uploaded as being 320, 192, etc. They are all truly 160's. I've done my best to use The 1 Fan A Day tracklist & attempt to find higher quality audio that is not tagged by DJ's, correcting some of the song titles & adding dirty versions of the tracks that were clean. I can say I at least made this listenable.
Oh Puerto Rico, Ooooh!...Oh Puerto Rico, Ooooh!

Noreaga - Melvin Flynt Da Hustler (1999) (FLAC)
485.76 MB file on MEGA

N.O.R.E. - God's Favorite (2002) (FLAC)
505.43 MB file on MEGA

Cardi B - Red Barz (Produced by AraabMUZIK) (2017) (320 kbps)
4.56 MB file on MEGA

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Good

N.O.R.E. - 1 Fan A Day
84.8 MB file on MEGA

1 Fan A Day was supposed to be N.O.R.E.'s 4th album but that never happened. Instead Def Jam would go on to release a Reggaeton N.O.R.E. project that didn't get the attention or do the #'s they hoped for. I don't think it was a bad record, just a bad record for the Hip-Hop demographic N.O.R.E. had at that time. I do give Victor credit for trying as most others couldn't have pulled it off & came back from the Reggaeton Coffin. The 1 Fan A Day Bootleg/Leak/Whatever was a fan made collection that was released by someone in '06. (I'd like to give the creator credit because I'm talking about it 17 years later.) This was never a retail Promo/Leak/Advance. The original mp3's that were used to make this were all 160's. I've seen it uploaded as being 320, 192, etc. They are all truly 160's. I've done my best to use The 1 Fan A Day tracklist & attempt to find higher quality audio that is not tagged by DJ's, correcting some of the song titles & adding dirty versions of the tracks that were clean. I can say I at least made this listenable.
Oh Puerto Rico, Ooooh!...Oh Puerto Rico, Ooooh!

Noreaga - Melvin Flynt Da Hustler (1999) (FLAC)
485.76 MB file on MEGA

N.O.R.E. - God's Favorite (2002) (FLAC)
505.43 MB file on MEGA

Cardi B - Red Barz (Produced by AraabMUZIK) (2017) (320 kbps)
4.56 MB file on

I'm set for today, good looks

Daps
@Howard The Duck

Made Men ft Havoc- Adidas

Jay-Z- People's court

Benzino- Falling Down

Benzino- The Antidote album

Benzino- Redemption

Please and thnks

Made Men - Adidas (All Day I Dream About Survivin') ft. Havoc, Mann Terror, Big Noyd (Produced by Havoc) (1997) (320 kbps)
9.18 MB file on MEGA
(Not sure Why? Big Noyd was never credited on this track. Third verse...)

Jay-Z - People's Court (Produced by Robert "Shim" Kirkland) (No DJ Clue) (1999) (FLAC)
28.35 MB file on MEGA

Benzino - Falling Down (Produced by Hangmen 3) (2003) (192 kbps)
5.2 MB file on MEGA

Benzino - Redemption (2003) (FLAC)
432.21 MB file on MEGA

Benzino - The Antidote (2007) (FLAC)
532.24 MB file on MEGA

Daps