Songs you used to love but grew up and realized were corny

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Dunno how anyone above 16 can still bump this. Was never a big Em to begin with, but I bumped a couple tracks here and there.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Ice_Cube-Death_Certificate_%28album_cover%29.jpg

^This bullsh!t.:camby:

Kyree

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Almost every Eminem album used to love his shyt just cause I could relate to it. But now I can't jiggy with it cause it's too technical and it has 0 soul to it. :pacspit:

He still has a few songs I can bump tho.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
For me

I used to sing the shyt out of this when it first came out :Takeit:

Listened to it last night and actually payed attention to the lyrics with the :scust: face at how emotional and lame I was back then

I was a simp and didn't even know it:aicmon:

In the back of my dad's car screamin "STOP PLAYIN GIRL AND COME ON HOME" :damn:

Dad lookin back at me like:francis:

No. No. NO!

Lonely is CLASSIC

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Pac is the goat...but i cant really fukk with any of his beef records...im lying, Against all odds and Bomb First :ohlawd:

but otherwise its like :patrice:you claim them nikkas shot you the fukk up and your revenge is to scream and rant from the booth?..."who's the killer, me or u?"

hearing Puff talk over the hit em up outro really put some shyt in perspective...not to mention, outside of the intro and outro, he (and the outlaws) aint really saying shyt on Hit Em Up ...not really..

also, i stanned the fukk outta Drake when he first came out, but the simp levels on that first album..fukk...i just cant do it no more. I must've been going through some shyt at the time...I still might hit them notes when "Karaoke" come on tho. Why front.