Sony accuses Microsoft of harassment. :Lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gaming industry is going to be forever changed after this deal is over with one way or another.

I've posted in the CMA thread that I think Sony might have awoken a beast and stirred up the hornets nest that might cost them more long run than playing along nice.

Once this is over :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony gotta prove their argument in court. I don't understand. Did Sony not expect Microsoft to do this. This might open another can of worms because it will show Sony Anti competitive contracts etc...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've posted in the CMA thread that I think Sony might have awoken a beast and stirred up the hornets nest that might cost them more long run than playing along nice.

Once this is over :wow:
I think whatever happens once this is over will be far better than if Microsoft was allowed to continue on the same path unopposed.

Before this trial, Microsoft was bragging about the $150 billion they had set aside for acquisitions, publicly talking about plans for their next deal. Now their sitting there having to explain how they have to make these deals because of a competitor who's total revenue is less than Microsoft's fun money. Better they bring this to trial now rather than later when microsoft attempts to buy E.A. after the activision deal.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

giphy.gif

Yall been talking about this Microsoft Boogeyman, vengeance tour for the last five years. Literally the dudes on the court screaming, "Let's go," after scoring a layup despite being down 15 - 3. Nobody fears incompetence, bruh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think whatever happens once this is over will be far better than if Microsoft was allowed to continue on the same path unopposed.

Before this trial, Microsoft was bragging about the $150 billion they had set aside for acquisitions, publicly talking about plans for their next deal. Now their sitting there having to explain how they have to make these deals because of a competitor who's total revenue is less than Microsoft's fun money. Better they bring this to trial now rather than later when microsoft attempts to buy E.A. after the activision deal.

Yeah, even if the deal goes through, microsoft will never attempt to buy another major publisher.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They burned bridges with Activision too.

Even if the deal doesn’t go through. Their close relationship/partnership with Activision is over
Lol @ they burned bridges with Activision. You think they’re best buddies? What the fukk are Activision gonna do, release COD only on Xbox and lose hundreds of millions in revenue? Their shareholders will skin them alive :mjlol:

Sony doesn’t give a fukk what Activision thinks of them as long as they keep releasing COD on PlayStation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lol @ they burned bridges with Activision. You think they’re best buddies? What the fukk are Activision gonna do, release COD only on Xbox and lose hundreds of millions in revenue? Their shareholders will skin them alive :mjlol:

Sony doesn’t give a fukk what Activision thinks of them as long as they keep releasing COD on PlayStation.
sony and activision have had a close business relationship for a while now. It’s why sony is fighting the deal. Problem is activision CEO feels slighted by sony’s actions so if the deal is blocked activision is not likely to align with playstion as they had before.

Seems Sonys fears of losing that relationship will come true either way at this point.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sony and activision have had a close business relationship for a while now. It’s why sony is fighting the deal. Problem is activision CEO feels slighted by sony’s actions so if the deal is blocked activision is not likely to align with playstion as they had before.

Seems Sonys fears of losing that relationship will come true either way at this point.

Seems like Sony is well aware and they don’t give a damn lol

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Why are you making this shyt personal. These men are ruthless businessmen. Money is all that matters. You think Activision are gonna be like, “Oh no Sony said something nasty about us so we are going to deliberately lose hundreds of millions in revenue to pay them back”

Like i said, the only thing that matters to Sony is to keep COD on PlayStation. That “close business” shyt isn’t worth a brass farthing