Daps
nobody-cares-nobody.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
scushaving two eliminates that problem but still tho it’s hard not to take notice that I can leave my elite controller unattached on the table for about a week maybe two before I even have to think about charging it

I have 2 DS and a DS Edge so I just swap when necessary but the $200 Edge being priced higher than the elite series with significantly lower battery life is absolute trash from a consumer standpoint.

Standard DS averages 8-12 hours, DS Edge gets 6-8 hours, while the Xbox controller w/ disposables sits at 30 and the Elite gets up 40 on a single charge:scust:

Forum full of hardcore gamers I don’t know how nikkas ain’t been perpetually punching the air at this shyt. Even the switch pro controller hitting 40-50 hours at a quarter of the price

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
back paddles need to be a common thing next gen. It's tough to go back to controllers without back paddles

Breh I been meaning to make a thread on this. Paddles should be the standard as the level of control you have while aiming fundamentally changes how you play games. my only guess as to why they haven’t become the standard is because maybe console makers think too many buttons will scare off casuals